Where all my teens at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dh748

Just curious How many people on here arent adults yet??
. . .
. .

Aww come on! there's got to be more than two!
Also what problems do you guys go through making armor? me? time, money, space to work. . . right?

About 80% of the people on here are under the age of 18, funny considering that the Halo games are all rated M.

That reminds me of ma first time playing halo...
I played halo ce from level one up to assualt on the control room when i was ... Drum roll
5 1/2
Yep thats right. A golden decade of gaming.
Im like 15.
Also i got the limeted edition of h2 when it came out.
Im technically only just aloud to play halo now

XD aww man i remember when i got to the level 343 guilty spark and i was so scared of the flood XD, the reason i ask i because i never see anyone my age here (15)

!!!

o_O

Nintendude??? ok im just curious man. . . how many times are you gonna do that?

almost 15. And nintendude, i think the halo series is at the tail end of the M rating. I started playing when i was 10 and it really wasn't that bad. It's not like limbs flying off in COD or any of the gut-wrenching disembowelment scenes from Dead Space 2... *shudder*

almost 15. And nintendude, i think the halo series is at the tail end of the M rating. I started playing when i was 10 and it really wasn't that bad. It's not like limbs flying off in COD or any of the gut-wrenching disembowelment scenes from Dead Space 2... *shudder*

Oh snap I just saw the sickest (in a bad way) death scenes of dead space 2!!!

I'm 14, Turning 15 on April 4 :p Played halo just last year on PC. but my first was like 6 (I didnt know that was Halo)

18 started Halo when I was 15 only 3 years but some of the best 3 years. and started costuming at 16

Im 16 and been playing Halo since it first came out. First played it at my cousin's house, didn't realize it was halo until later. Only at the end of this year will I be legally allowed to play(buy) M rated games. Which is a good thing, considering Halo: CEA is coming out a month before my bday.

Ha ha yeah, im cant do that for another 3 years :p, lookin back. . . I didnt think halo was gonna be this big!

Just turned 18 two days ago. :)

I've been playing Halo since it first came out for the Xbox/PC which was in 2001/2003. So I was about 8 when they first made the first Halo game. I'm proud to be an original Halo player. :D

When Halo first came out when I was a teenager, I could care less about it because it wasn't on a Nintendo system (I'm such a Nintendo whore, you have no idea).

Now that I'm an adult (turning 23 on the 14th OH YEAH), I love Halo, Xbox and other gaming consoles as well. Glad that I waited until NOW to get into Halo, though, because I know I would have died for Spartan armor when I was younger and wouldn't have been able to get it.

Of course, now I have all the time and space I need to create an awesome work of art for myself and the boyfriend! Woo!

I'm turning 17 this september 20 and I've been playing Halo since I was 8.

For a whole year when I was 7 I pestered my mom about getting Halo since one of my many former friends had it and when I turned 8 I got it for my birthday.

It's been fun and hopefully it will still be fum 10 more years from now.

the name of this thread sounds really bad...
My local best buy doesn't really enforce that rule, I bought Odst on my own, halo has easily inspired so much of my life in the last 10 years

im 16 (although my profile may not state it, since i hide my real age and name on every website i sign up for lol). i started out playing halo at like the age of 10, and i still play most mature rated games including dead space, bioshock, fallout, skyrim, and all that good stuff. the only games i don't play are games like left 4 dead, dead rising, resident evil, and grand theft auto, just because i think they are the most stupid ideas anyone has came up with for a game (mostly because of the lack of a good story).
Ive been making armor since i was around 7 so Ive had years of practice. right now im as good as some professionals due to my practice at such a young age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back