Where all my teens at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny how this had a rush of replies after. . .months of being dead. Gotta love DH's!

Im 14 since January, and have been playing halo since at least the age of 5. Maybe younger, just can't remember.

-goboy3133

Dear god.... I'm 21, almost 22 (in 2 months).

I started playing Halo back when I was *drum roll*...... 20. My roommate in college had a 360 and introduced me to the universe (Red vs. Blue was ACTUALLY my first introduction to Halo.) Played and beat Halo through ODST all within one week.

And I now have CE and H2 on my PC. no xbox. lol

o_O

Nintendude??? ok im just curious man. . . how many times are you gonna do that?

Nintendude can do whatever he wants bro, he's a grizzled anchient.

This thread is old. And it makes me feel old. And I'm not even that old. F****** kids runnin' around all up in here, disturbin' my rockin' chair, thinkin' they own the place.

Nintendude can do whatever he wants bro, he's a grizzled anchient.

This thread is old. And it makes me feel old. And I'm not even that old. F****** kids runnin' around all up in here, disturbin' my rockin' chair, thinkin' they own the place.

It's just weird when someone who's "Banned" (yeah I know the story calm down) Disgusted with the forum show up every single time after. Nintendude's awesome (most times) But we all have our moments. And hey! I'm a kid...more or less, but the forums do need a little crowd control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back