Look for me during the Packers/Saints NFL season opener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimusaint

Member DIN
S504
hey guys, Spartan 504 checking in. i wish i could've made it to Dragoncon but Mechacon was in new orleans the weekend before and i already had everything booked for the Packers vs. Saints game this week so i just couldnt make all 3 work.

the good news is i'll be on the front row at Lambeau field so you guys will probably get to see me in my gold mjolnir suit.

oh yeah, and i was in a local rap video recently too. its video game rap, so you guys should appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cool someone else in Nola, I hadn't really seen many others from around here! I'll look for you during that game for sure

another nola dude! i thought i was the only one. im at every saints game in the armor, used to do an Optimus Prime suit too. holla

haha awesome, I haven't been to a Saints game cause I'm a broke grad student and I'm not orginally from here, but I'll be sure to watch the game. Thats so cool there's someone else from nola, when I start my armor I'll have to shoot you a PM cause I've never made halo stuff before just star wars.

That makes for 4 of you down around that area, Troublis1983, Sigma-LS and you 2. Were either of you at Louisanime a couple months ago? And just great I have this rap video stuck in my head oh well time for some Rammstein to flush it out.

So you're the guy?? Awesome! I've seen a gold Spartan (you I guess) on TV several times during Saint's games. I'll keep an eye out! Cool to know you're a 405th member too.

If anyone is recording the game, please put it on the web. I've got to see this. Good luck at security.

security isnt a problem. ive been to a saints game in D.C., Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, London, and even the Superbowl and ive never had an issue with my suit (except the londoners not letting me bring my helmet in because hooligans fight. they let me wear the rest of it though)

ive been doing this in a mjolnir suit since i joined the 405th, and before that i was in a full G1 Optimus Prime so this is actually downsized for me!

ill be sure to represent the 405th!

Wait a sec, how did you manage to get front row for this game? I just drove down around there today, and I could barely get anywhere there were so many people.

im kinda a local celebrity in new orleans, so i get hooked up for away games. i sit front row at the Superdome for every game, and usually get front row at away games when i can make it. its not free, but just the opportunity to get such good seats is a difficult task.

from what i heard, they didnt show us on TV during the game, but i was on NFL network pregame, our local station's pregame, and in a few newspapers. ill see what i can find on the net and post them here.

the Pack has a very very good team this year. that was the highest scoring game ive ever been to in my life. 70+ points total, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back