Glamor Shot
100_2815.png

Get 'em!
100_2819.png

Run away!
100_2821.png

He just wants a hug!
100_2822.png

Awesome costumes everyone. Great Cortana and Grunt, too. That Blue Team Spartan looks almost exactly like my Bluetard armor does. :)

There's something extremely hilarious about a decapitated grunt head in a line with a bunch of UNSC helmets...

Can't wait to see everyone's pictures! I'll upload Brian's as soon as I get them from him.

Love the Glamor Shot. That needs to be my wallpaper! My brother took some pictures, when they get photohosted I'll throw em on here.

Here's a combined photo set from all three cameras in my group:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2storyprops/sets/72157627480513175/

And here are a few selected ones.

Friday night we sported our Daft Punk costumes. We've yet to learn the real ebb and flow of Dragon*Con, so otherwise we would have worn these Saturday or Sunday. These are my Daft Punk helmets and gloves, by the way. We kept getting "Are you Volpin?!?!" all weekend, and people kept turning away because we were not. People also kept asking if the helmets lit up, and when they found out that they didn't (being accurate to the late HAA-era helmets - no lighting!), they would continue to turn away. Very, very upsetting, but still, when we got stopped for photos, it was for 10 minutes at a time. Overall very pleased with the turn out.
6124933053_d87a437ff3.jpg
Daft Punk and H.E.L.P.eR by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

Only one of our ODSTs made it out, and he was in light armor at that.
6125482308_4d14f42bae.jpg
Guy and ODST by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

I loved the POTA guys. Star Wars has fallen out of my favor, but I loved this costume. He made my day on Friday.
6125481478_3fb868ec1b.jpg
Guy and POTA Stormtrooper by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

Friday night we debuted out Subject Delta costume at the costume contest.
6124942723_b0c6cbdfd5.jpg
Subject Delta by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

Saturday was kind of in-and-out for us as far as costumes went, so we mainly just hung around and took photos of other people.

Sunday me and my girlfriend rocked out Henchmen costumes. People went crazy for our vacuum-formed masks, and we got them both signed by Doc Hammer and James Urbaniak. Now to just get them signed by Jackson Publick and Patrick Warburton!
6125487962_d5e07025b8.jpg
Doctor Venture, Henchmen, and Henry Killenger by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

Nice Pics dude!! I hope to make it out to Dragon Con one year. I may even finish my suit by next year. ... LOL Thanks for posting these things up. They are always Inspiring!!!

Hey, Naskatew, this is the thread for Dragon Con photos from 2011, a four year old thread. If you mean the photos from this year's meet up, you would be better served to post them in one of the three threads for Dragon Con 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back