mushroom pepakura/3d model needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roceifin

Jr Member
i am in need of a mushroom pep file, im hoping for something more in the lines of this http://iowamushroom.smugmug.com/Mushroom/Mushroom/043/443550301_JaPad-L.jpg it seems my picture button is missing....weird. but i need somthing liek that, i want to make a giant on for burningman next year but i was hoping to do it with pepakura instead of chicken wire.if you do models and if you could model a mushroom liek that that would be great. it doesn't seem hard to do but i cant find a file anywhere like that....why is there never stuff liek this? im obsessed with mushrooms, i dont do drugs i just love the way they work and there interesting. i plan to put lights underneath so that it can glow and look a bit liek somthing form avatar.

Yea, demanding is bad. Your a mod on Soaring Hammer, you should know better then to start a thread like this.

The shape of that is odd, im not sure is possible to capture the organic-ness of that in a pep file. Your better off scratch building it.

i wasnt demanding i was suggesting..guess it came out as demanding....im going to do it with chicken wire since they are locked away deep in the bowls of the inet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back