Hyo's Cosplay WIP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyokenseisou

I figured, since I keep seeing more than just Halo builds on here, I'd share a bit of the other kind of costumes I do... and add a bit more (female) costume variety on the forums. ;P

Let's kick it off with some old WIP's and the finished thing (with some... I get distracted from some projects and yeah...). Couple projects have been at a stand still for a bit... I'll pick them back up eventually...>__>

If you want to see my whole list of things I've done in the past (in order), it's located here. Also please excuse my site... It's very outdated (except the costume page)... :(
This list is out of order, and I won't list ALL the costumes I've done so far, but I'll just list some of the more recent/notable ones:

Cortana [Halo] WIP | Finished
Lightning [FFXIII] WIP
Femme Fatale [Lost Planet 2] WIP | Finished variant
Hexadecimal [ReBoot] WIP
O-ren Ishii [Kill Bill] WIP| Finished
Marksman B [Resistance 2] WIP | Finished
Advanced Hybrid [Resistance 2] WIP | Finished
Spartan HYO-005 [Halo-custom] WIP | Finished

Anyways, my most recent one I'm working on is Blackcat from the Marvel world.

300263_10150791049335403_814300402_20709765_1823970535_n.jpg

It'll be kind of cool to see other members maybe take lead and make a general WIP of non Halo related of their other builds. :9

Oh yeah, and with Blackcat, I posted in my Livestream thread, that I'll be making a cast of my face, so that I can scuplt, mold, and cast the face mask thing for Blackcat. So if you've wanted to learn how to cast a face... :D

Two things, one; Oren? seriously?

XD

Made me laugh cuz i NEVER thought anyone would have ever wtched that movie, looks good though.
two; The Rifle marksmen B? Kick-A! I once tried a hellboy thing. . . didn't work out.

All of your work is phenomenal, especially the Resistance rifle, it looks extremely high-quality.

Once I rock out my MK6 I want to make a Gundam, hopefully the Tallgeese. I'll probably make it out of foam, but time will tell. After that I want to make the Plague Doctor (from AC:B, and history).

@J326: Thanks! This version but this heels (because heels make everything sexier)

@Dh: lol well everyone keeps saying I look like Lucy Liu apaprently, so I figured why not cosplay one of her characters. I was gonna do the white kimono version, but that's so boring... I might do it eventually anyways though.

@Jake: Thanks!
Oh man, a gundam would be sick. If I could make a gundam, I would make movie version Wing Zero. And if it were possible, I would SOOOO make an orbital frame, from Zone of the Enders, probably Anbuis, Jehuty, and Nephtis.

See, I always wanted to get into gundam but its such a long series I'd be tryin to figure it out FOREVER. . . I dont see the resemblance. . .

See, I always wanted to get into gundam but its such a long series I'd be tryin to figure it out FOREVER. . . I dont see the resemblance. . .
Well technically there's many different series of Gundam (ie Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam Wing, etc), and none of them are related. They're all part of the Gundam WORLD, but all the story lines are unrelated so you pretty much have to treat them all as different series. I've only watched Gundam Wing, imo, best one.

haha i grew up with gundam wing so it remains my favorite all about Heavy Arms (custom) and Wing Zero (custom or not, both still badass)!, gundam seed is a pretty good one as far as recent, gundam 00 has the best animations but the story gets weird by the second half of the series (bringing back a character in the stupidest way possible).

Did that face cast, will be using this to make Blackcat's mask, and then after to make a few face masks with different expressions for Hexadecimals face

310728_10150795496900403_814300402_20750025_1908855767_n.jpg

303245_10150795497380403_814300402_20750032_1073273857_n.jpg

311090_10150795497830403_814300402_20750038_2099379227_n.jpg

Nice life cast.
Thanks! First time doing something like that, and I must say, you REALLY have to stay calm and have someone you trust doing it, can you can very easily freak out during it (mostly just when the aliginate maybe covers your nose and you can't breath anymore)

That is what straws in the nose are for. Holes in the nose are never going to look out of place on a life cast since they are standard. :D
Yeah but at the same time, some people can't stand things up their nose, it tickles, then they sneeze. In any case, my cast work out and I'll probably do more in the future for other projects. I'm just saying for people who are looking at doing this, be warned, if you get claustrophobic or have fears of being blind, you might have issuing doing this.

If I could make 1 suggestion, You should do a full head bust or at least a 3/4 it will be more helpful to you in the long run. Oh and if you have trouble with straws in you're nose, a flat tube works for the mouth just as well. Its just has to give you 1/16 of a gap to breath.

If I could make 1 suggestion, You should do a full head bust or at least a 3/4 it will be more helpful to you in the long run. Oh and if you have trouble with straws in you're nose, a flat tube works for the mouth just as well. Its just has to give you 1/16 of a gap to breath.
I have a full bust head already use for fursuit heads and such, but I need this one to be of just MY face for a super custom fit to a couple of projects.

Thanks! I just wanted to do something simple and something to pass the time as I bitched and complained to myself how much my neck hurted. :p

Update on my Blackcat:

Got more of my Blackcat finally done. Bought shoes from someone off kijiji today and I thought they were very suiting. So that inspired me to actually work on my suit and get more done today.

All that's left is to attach the collar of fur, make the collar, fix/add to the shin pieces to make them flow more, make the mask, and done! Then time for sexy in studio shots! I've over due for a a good photoshoot, I miss being behind the camera of the awesome talent that is DMacStudios.

Also, I convinced my bf to go as my Spiderman... Only catch, is I now have to make myself an X-23 to go with his Wolverine he wants me to make him.
=p.gif

blackcat_wip_2_by_hyokenseisou_cosplay-d4hqb89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back