Elite Ultra Mod--Yes, im making a Eilte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warpath5150

Jr Member
Hey guys, its Warpath here, telling you about my new build. (look at the title xD)

Im building a Elite Ultra Mod, as well as loosly fusing that armour with a elite named Harka, from Halo Legends: The Duel

~Research: I got pics of a Elite Ultra, and their are absolutally 0 refrence pics of the other elite! so I just drew up a samurai body piece, because that and the legs are the only really samurai parts. I got it down on paper, but we'll see in the physical

PICTURES!!!
Base armour:
DSC00710.jpg

Arms:
DSC00711.jpg

Torso:
DSC00712.jpg

DSC00702.jpg
DSC00701.jpg
DSC00704.jpg

My clay head base

So, the base armour is some old hockey padding, as well as some miscelanious padding from my Spartan armour. For some other stuff, im going to be using a old vvest from m Tobi cosplay, with some fabric additions, as well as a small secret that I will reveal (its a epic Idea/cheat/ maybe get stickied) but its not fully...well practical. So, hope you liked this small update, and Im going to be doing more building soon.

So Ive had some setbacks...My clay head broke to kingdomcome, and my budget ran out because I needed to buy stuff for school.
So this is on standby for now, but when I have more, Ill put stuff up.
THe world hates me! grrr I just got started on another suit, and I run outta money

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay people actually came! And yeah..that was a joke xD why leave 405th? Its magical

btw, the clay is hardening as I type (for my head mold)

Nice to see elite builds poping up since some have figured out how to do the legs and so on.
What is the method for the helmet, pep or scratchbuild?

zwave, for my legs, I dont plan to have the same leg shape, too hard. But i am going to build the legs, just walk like a human. The helmet, as well as the enite build will be scratch built, because no one has ever actually made a Elite Ultra pep model, as well as I suck badly at it.

okay, my camera had some problems, but Im getting it back on Wensday, so Ill put up all the pics of the clay (which cracked :(), and some of my undersuit stuff

The only real difficulty with the sangheli builds, is this:

With a spartan build, you build the armor.

With a sangheli build. You build a sangheli, and then put armor on it. The armor is the easy part. The really hard part is digitigrade stilts, the head, the fact that sangheli have 2 fingers and 2 thumbs on each hand, and then theres the skin, and the textures.

lol
i figured out how to do a hand really easy, and you only need a a glove. one glove nothing else. no glue or scissors, just the glove

Grrr, forgot to post this: Im just using the clay head as a refrence, instead of measureing/ scaling every piece to my head one by one.

And pics are there

lol. love the irony of the words on the armour.
if you dont get me, under bauer it says elite.
the helm, even though it isnt your helm, looks like a ghost reaper guy thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back