Wait a second O.o . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dh748

there's quite a few mass effect fans on the forums and I just though of this literally like 20 seconds ago. As plenty ME fans know there are returning characters in ME3. Wrex, Ashley/Kaiden.

Did anyone consider that if your party didn't die in ME2 that adding (at least) 3 characters to the squad would make it HUGE? So, i'm just throwing it out there.

Who thinks that the returning squad members will ONLY be on your squad to fill it If ones from ME2 died? IE Wrex for Grunt, Ashley/Kaiden for Miranda/Jacob

this is weird o_O

you have to remember that in mass effect 2 some of the characters didnt re appear for various reasons, maybe bioware is going down the same path for ME 3 :p otherwise yeah it would make a huge squad of very similar characters too -.-'

Haha nope, the whole squad is returning is what I read so im gonna put this in here for a factor.

Haha nope, the whole squad is returning is what I read so im gonna put this in here for a factor.

Yeah - just like Wrex "returned" in ME2. See how that turned out :)

"Appearing in the game" does not equal "being on the squad".

Yeah - just like Wrex "returned" in ME2. See how that turned out :)

"Appearing in the game" does not equal "being on the squad".

Especially for DLC characters that didn't play a huge role, this will most likely be the case. I will be genuinely surprised if the number of squad members exceeds ME2's. Bioware seems to worry more about a balanced, diversified team rather than a boatload of random recruits with the same skills.

I actually think I read Kasumi comes With the game So Idk.
And you make a good point ventrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back