Coming soon to a printer near you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpity-bump for the update!

There's a download link on the first page. Not unfolded yet, but I don't think I will have a chance to work on it again for a while.
I recommend waiting a bit for the chest and shoulders to be modeled because I am going to do my best to model them to be proportional to a real person and not an anime cyborg. I hope to avoid the bobble-head look as much as possible.

@ ACDCrockr209, Appleseed is a lovely story about a little girl and her pet bunny....ok, that's not right....perhaps you should watch it.
Ok, I watched both...

EH-PIK!!! XD!

after several hours of work i have unfolded this beauty.. It is my first unfold of this magnitude so be gentle.. there were a couple of areas that really gave me trouble but hope it will work out.. printed it out and plan to start work on it after next weekend. this is what the unfold looks like..

briareospic.jpg

and this is where you can get the unfolded file... http://www.4shared.com/file/qrcJOnjo/BriareosHelmet_unfold.html

you may have to play with the scale.. it is hard to scale with the antenna..

:(

It does help a bit. Sadly I'm not as tech savvy as I thought, or used to be. I think I'm getting old. :( I was trying to learn Blender for a minute, got some progress, then just stalled. I understand a lot of what the video was saying, but it requires a little bit of skill, and this helmet has a ton of detail and may be out of my reach. But I could just play with it I guess. Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

Keep up the great work Dung!!

Edit: Just saw the unfold. Holy my Jesus! 307 parts?! Good thing I have a Craft Robo. And it does not look like too many terribly small pieces. Good luck putting that together Calladar, keep us posted on how it goes!

Holy **** Im Excited for this. Keep us posted on the rest of the files. I will be starting this as soon as I finish my alex gundam

:(

Edit: Just saw the unfold. Holy my Jesus! 307 parts?! Good thing I have a Craft Robo. And it does not look like too many terribly small pieces. Good luck putting that together Calladar, keep us posted on how it goes!

yea i know it has alot of pieces but with how i layed it out putting it together should flow from the top of the head back and around.. also i hate those pices which may be big pieces but has the cut in them with no tabs to be able to really glue them together.

going to start work on it soon.. can't wait. going to be a chalange and i need all the luck i can get on this one i think.. lol

yea i know it has alot of pieces but with how i layed it out putting it together should flow from the top of the head back and around.. also i hate those pices which may be big pieces but has the cut in them with no tabs to be able to really glue them together.

going to start work on it soon.. can't wait. going to be a chalange and i need all the luck i can get on this one i think.. lol

If you have the unlocked version, you can make a cut in the middle of a large piece and basically split it into two to make it fit on paper. I am doing this with a stormtrooper helmet I downloaded.

algún progreso con el rifle, todavía no tiene forma de nada sigo trabajando en ello, tiene muchos detalles
set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back