starting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchief6523

now that i am starting the whole suit for jorge... there is only one question. how am i going to make the turret and the best things for the suit. like wat should i use to make the turret and how i am goin to finish it in time for a display or to wear a full day.( edited)

I understood the turret part but not the second part. I haven't looked into all the Halo Reach files but there may be a pep file for Jorges turret, it would most likely be easier to scratch build it though. Depending on what you can do you could try and make it out of wood, or you could make it out of cardboard. Personally I would go with cardboard since its relatively easy to get and easy to work with, plus I suck at using wood.

The guy who made the best pep files for jorge retired from the 405th because others were stealing his files. When he left, he killed all the links to his armor. That included the gun. The only way you can make it is if you build one from scratch.

The other part of your question is hard to understand due to poor grammar. You need to read to read the Noob Reading list and it will tell you what to use to make the whole thing. It can take a few month to build a full suit, if not years. If your plan was to make it before Halloween that will not be possible at this point.

Thats why Ithica left? Thats really sad. I wish I wouldve gotten to see one of his builds as he was building it. He seemed like an incredibly talented person

Thats why Ithica left? Thats really sad. I wish I wouldve gotten to see one of his builds as he was building it. He seemed like an incredibly talented person

No no, Ithica left for for this reason. He run his own prop forum now.

Ithica said:
I am leaving 405th. I love what the Community was and what I hope it will be again someday. I have lived my out my days on 405th. I am no longer useful there so it is time to move on to the next task at hand. I am not leaving with any hard feelings towards 405th and I personally want to thank 405th for allowing me to become the person I am now. I have not done any Halo related props in a long time and if I keep posting my projects on 405th I am depriving the Forum from what it is meant to be

The guy who made Jorge's armor and gun was AceHigh. This was part of his statement:
AceHigh said:
...Due to the demanding, ungrateful nature of the people believing so, I have decided not to share my work with just anyone. I have plowed countless hours into making the Jorge 052 files the best I can make them, and those hours will not benefit those that are unappreciative. I will share my work with those people that represent the great side of 405th, those that dont hesitate to help others when they can, those that do appreciate hard work

Yep, unfortunately, AceHighs files are nowhere to be found. And neither is he. Good luck if youre looking for a good pep file of anything Jorge.

Yeah ithica left to move away from the 405th and start his own website, like a branch from the 405th.

Well you could always try looking at indymogul.com
Those guys are always doing props. I'm sure you could find an idea for George's gun there. Te best of to your build.

BFX just ended.

Anyway, if you can't find any files at all, I also support scratch building it. Just get a bunch of reference pictures and cardboard.

sounds like a great idea but i always see pictures of people who had a pepakura file for the turret. also i heard that it was a really hard build for the turret. so far i have the build for the torso part of jorge.

so a no go on the Jorge turret? I would have liked to see that. My thoughts on it were to get maybe an in-game reference pic, have the turret muzzle be a long rod of pvc piping, like be the core of the gun, and then scratchbuild the rest with polystyrene, although I would ask someone on here that's more experienced with this than me, like search for LeeKegan or Justinian117, those are some good weapon prop makers. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back