Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home made.
My H4 MARK VII chest piece is almost ready for paint.
I know, I know, I need the the new helmet, one piece at a time.

c8.jpg
c7.jpg
c9.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not trying to mooch off the thread, I just thought people looking to build the new MARK VII might want to see this.

Thanks, Jim.

Oh my god dude, you've gotta find time to lend me a hand with mine, I'm only an hour away, I'd kill to have some hands on instruction with bondo and foam.

The H4knee v2.obj has several open faces along the top centerline.

from the front to the fron of the indent.

from a third of the rear of the indent to the rear of the indent.

and a line probably 1.5 centimeters long

other than that I love the model

I think that if Kill Kill Kill, Harnor, and the other modelers working on H4 Models worked together, they could churn out models that are alot more game accurate than before the game even comes out!

I think that if Kill Kill Kill, Harnor, and the other modelers working on H4 Models worked together, they could churn out models that are alot more game accurate than before the game even comes out!

I'm not sure how I could help out. 3D computer modeling is greek to me, but if anything I have can help out, I'm game. A lot of this build I'm putting together has no templates. I'm cuting out pieces & recutting them until they either look right & fit or end up in the trash.

I'm not sure how I could help out. 3D computer modeling is greek to me, but if anything I have can help out, I'm game. A lot of this build I'm putting together has no templates. I'm cuting out pieces & recutting them until they either look right & fit or end up in the trash.
Just an idea here, no guarantee it will work:
Try placing a layer of baking paper or other thin/semi-transparent paper over the assembled piece and trace the outline of each piece.
OR
Scan in any of the templates you do have, and post the images (if you don't have a scanner, someone else nearby might)
OR
Place a layer of paper underneath each piece so when you cut it, you get a template.

Voila!
Just some ideas off the top of my head...
CJ

You could post pictures of your finished armor pieces from multiple angles that the modelers can then use for reference.

You could post pictures of your finished armor pieces from multiple angles that the modelers can then use for reference.

The pic idea works for me.
If anyone can work from multiple pics of a piece from multiple angles & is up for it, PM me to go over the details of exactly what you need & we can give it a shot.
Jim.
In the mean time I'll be in match making (REACH) look me up gamer tag ki1l ki1l ki1l (10:10 pm est) can chat there as well.

The H4knee v2.obj has several open faces along the top centerline.

from the front to the fron of the indent.

from a third of the rear of the indent to the rear of the indent.

and a line probably 1.5 centimeters long

other than that I love the model
Don't worry I am aware of it and plan to fix it.
I made the piece while packing for a trip

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not looking to do any more "detail" to the models. There have been too many complaints of them having too much detail as it is.

First post ever.....

Hey about the comments regarding 343 not releasing their files..... There are a couple of files out there now that are from halo 4 just saying. Peeps need to be patient :)

HXzUo.jpg
Uh yeah I say that the knee needs a lot of owrk. Other than that looking good.

OH! and um a piece is missing. The cod plate is actualy there but its mounted from the stomach. look at some more references guys. the cod IS ther
but is a new design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back