Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone in this thread for your efforts!
You're doing a great a job for so many of us. That needed to be said.

@monkeyfuj Thanks for the Battle Rifle pdo. I like that one a lot. Doesn't look too difficult/detailed to build, But i kinda miss the scope, it would be great if you could add that to the file or make a single pdo that one can attach to the BR. Would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks everyone in this thread for your efforts!
You're doing a great a job for so many of us. That needed to be said.

@monkeyfuj Thanks for the Battle Rifle pdo. I like that one a lot. Doesn't look too difficult/detailed to build, But i kinda miss the scope, it would be great if you could add that to the file or make a single pdo that one can attach to the BR. Would be much appreciated. :)

The scope and the rail on the top of the gun were ment to be bought (to make it an better build), but i can take a look at the scope. :)

Hi, thank you so much for the files! I notice that cant find the file for the shoulder shield? do you know any link for that particulat pc? ty:)

Would any of the modelers take a crack at making a new bicep piece for the Chief's armor??

Here are links to some pics.
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/a/a6/John-117_Halo_4.png
http://cdn2.gamefront.com/wp-conten...-7-2012/halo4_master-chief-05_tif_jpgcopy.jpg

From what I can tell, only model is needed bcause both the front and the back share the same piece.

already started :)

h4bicep.jpg

Nice work on the armor very high quality, but I noticed that the halo 4 hand, forearm, tricep/bicep, thigh and the shin. They are all for the right side but what about the left side and the crotch is not unfolded plus the assault rifle is not a pdo file so pepakura can't read it please fix them.

Nice work on the armor very high quality, but I noticed that the halo 4 hand, forearm, tricep/bicep, thigh and the shin. They are all for the right side but what about the left side and the crotch is not unfolded plus the assault rifle is not a pdo file so pepakura can't read it please fix them.

K first off, Pep designer can flip the patterns of pieces, making left good for right and vice versa. Just go to 2D pattern window, and go down to flip pattern. 2nd It takes time for people to unfold pieces, just give it awhile. 3rd Pepakura designer imports .OBJ files, which is how they are turned into .PDO's. However since it seems that you cannot unfold, the rifle will not be unfolded and will need said unfolding. Again, be patient.

Ah, ok, it's ment to be that way. It's just most of the other rifles I've seen have them.

I try to make the files as easy as possible to make without sacrificing key aspects, but i guess the scope could fall under those key aspects. The rail though is a b1t#h to make so you could buy wone and it would look the same :)

I am making the master chief helmet the one that is called H4 V1.pdo is this one an alright choice? I don`t want it to be too small or too big.

looking amazing!!! :D:D:D
its acts like this that keep me motivated and thankful for dedication and the ppl that put it out with the creativity

keep up the good work cant wait to see what you accomplish next
im always excited to see what you come out with

AND i love you BR conversion and DMR with the doorbuster addition, keep it up bro!!!

looking amazing!!! :D:D:D
its acts like this that keep me motivated and thankful for dedication and the ppl that put it out with the creativity

keep up the good work cant wait to see what you accomplish next
im always excited to see what you come out with

AND i love you BR conversion and DMR with the doorbuster addition, keep it up bro!!!

Thanks!

And without further adoo(sp?)

Untitled2-7.png

208978_10150899179387447_1635310206_n2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back