Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive started on a new mk 7 helmet that should be completely updated (assuming 343 doesnt change it again)

He was in a frigate frozen, people think that since it looks different that it is an upgrade. Well its not it is just another engine like halo 1 to halo 3. Plus another opinion on what it should look like. He still has the scar on his chest plate from hitting earth. Their is NO MK7.

He was in a frigate frozen, people think that since it looks different that it is an upgrade. Well its not it is just another engine like halo 1 to halo 3. Plus another opinion on what it should look like. He still has the scar on his chest plate from hitting earth. Their is NO MK7.

HAHA NO. People noticed this change. Obviously. The armor Is even given a Reason for the change. Apparently nanomachines in the grade of Mk 6 that the chief has automatically UPGRADE his armor in cryo sleep. I wasted no minute learning of the chief. XD and besides the engine of 1 to 2 was different, the armor was different. They even said in the game it was a new set of Mjolnir armor!

HA HA NO. MK7 has nanomachines not mk6. And they are only for repair not upgrades. Master chief has mk6. Please read carefully I said that the engines changed dramatically from 1 to 3.

HA HA NO. MK7 has nanomachines not mk6. And they are only for repair not upgrades. Master chief has mk6. Please read carefully I said that the engines changed dramatically from 1 to 3.
Please read carefully the statements released by 343 industries. Also read the books, A release of mk6 has nanomachines for upgrade purposes. Can't remember her number but a SII donned the armor, and MC is said to also have this armor. I saw 1 to 3, but you think that the engines didn't change from 1 to 2? or 2 to 3? The difference being is 1 to 2 the chief gets new armor, then in 2 to 3 it simply gets added visuals though sticking to the exact design of it in H2.

They never released that info.

I can't remember where I saw the newer statement, but this was an older one that ties into it.

"There's some fairly radical modifications to his armor....Some of those are an artistic evolution, but some are connected to the story. We just can't talk about it yet. . ."
This was just a glance bit in an article here From a interview with Frank O'connor

Either way, I'm done arguing. If you end up being right, then this was completely pointless. In that case sorry for the confusion, until then I'm sticking to what I've read. So...Anyone get any good armor updates? I have this:

7539818672_99c259e0be_z.jpg
IMG01296-20120709-1716

Just that took me 2 hours to do. This is going to be crazy long....

The piece only needs four, Lex has it a page back. But there is a point of issue, Easily fixxed but I'm pointing it out. One thing I've noticed with Sketchup models is that pepakura breaks the triangle a little weird sometimes. This ends up resulting in "broken" pieces

7539989892_a99f3384d1_z.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dh748/7539989892/

Notice that the piece's paper counterparts is a little Split from certain points....just cut a curve following the Curved bit to the base of the ...this is difficult to explain.

Cut the blue lines basically...but you know. smarter :p

7540016468_fa0f9fcaac_z.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dh748/7540016468/

The piece only needs four, Lex has it a page back. But there is a point of issue, Easily fixxed but I'm pointing it out. One thing I've noticed with Sketchup models is that pepakura breaks the triangle a little weird sometimes. This ends up resulting in "broken" pieces

7539989892_a99f3384d1_z.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dh748/7539989892/

Notice that the piece's paper counterparts is a little Split from certain points....just cut a curve following the Curved bit to the base of the ...this is difficult to explain.

Cut the blue lines basically...but you know. smarter :p

7540016468_fa0f9fcaac_z.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dh748/7540016468/

Ah yes, sorry about that. When i did what i had to to get the part above the bicep piece to be 2 pieces instead of a bunch of strips it made those pieces come out like that. i tried everything i could think of to get it back to normal other than restarting the unfold but it wouldnt fix. and that is exactly what i would suggest to do to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back