Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question with the new simplified MC Helm, is the assembled size calculated from the edges of any bits (like the off to the side extra details) or the completed simple helm itself? Just don't want to do a trial and error print and build if I can help it! :)

I'm new to the 405th, but just wondering with the files you download like the forearm where do you go to get the other forearm? Do you just Invert pattern, because i don't wanna mess up and make two of the same.

I can't remember where I saw the newer statement, but this was an older one that ties into it.

"There's some fairly radical modifications to his armor....Some of those are an artistic evolution, but some are connected to the story. We just can't talk about it yet. . ."
This was just a glance bit in an article here From a interview with Frank O'connor

Either way, I'm done arguing. If you end up being right, then this was completely pointless. In that case sorry for the confusion, until then I'm sticking to what I've read. So...Anyone get any good armor updates? I have this:

7539818672_99c259e0be_z.jpg
IMG01296-20120709-1716

Just that took me 2 hours to do. This is going to be crazy long....

What do you use for glue?

Thanks. Ive been using a Hot Glue gun and it really gets on my nerves. Might try the super glue.

Thanks again.

I've always used UHU glue, solvent based and works well. Dries fast enough and can allow you to carefully pull or cut it apart if you make an error for a few minutes :) Each to their own however ;)

AFAIK this series takes place at the start of the war, so this is something like a Mark IV suit.
It also looks pretty similar to the suit seen in the "Package" anime short from Halo Legends.

wp2_1024x768.jpg

Halo 4 was probably in full production in 2011... it takes at least two years to put together an AAA video game...

Does anybody know if there is a armor piece existing, which is similar to the back of the master chief in this picture?

2196247-Halo-4-Gets-Live-Action-Web-Series-Called-Forward-Unto-Dawn-Before-Release-2.jpg

Again its the Mk4, Its definitely the Mk4 In the vid, and this pic. Actually I'm willing to bet that the pic is a shot from the production of the series :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back