Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge, no one modeled any more of this suit than the shoulders. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

To my knowledge, no one modeled any more of this suit than the shoulders. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Actually If you check the pep wiki there's a pretty lowdef torso, I think a helmet too? I'll check.

Just checked, And Forearms :p

Actually If you check the pep wiki there's a pretty lowdef torso, I think a helmet too? I'll check.

Just checked, And Forearms :p

Not seeing the "The Package" version of the armor anywhere on the wiki page. Are you referring to the Halo Wars MK IV?

Not seeing the "The Package" version of the armor anywhere on the wiki page. Are you referring to the Halo Wars MK IV?

After all that I assumed we were talking about Mk4 :p So...whoops, I think I remember some doing some shoulders based on roxyroo's foam templates soo yeah :p

After all that I assumed we were talking about Mk4 :p So...whoops, I think I remember some doing some shoulders based on roxyroo's foam templates soo yeah :p

Well, I think that the armor in Forward Unto Dawn is the MK IV armor since the series is supposed to be set near the beginning of the Human-Covenant War; it's just not the same MK IV armor from Halo Wars. It looks like Legacy went with the style of armor found in "The Package."

Yeah, it seems 343 is treating the Halo Wars MKIV as unofficial or something.

It also made more sense to build this suit as the one used in the CG movies restricts movement a lot more, but of course in CG it can be cheated around easily ;)

Ot

forward_immagine-9.jpg

forward_immagine-10.jpg

MkIV confirmed
Ot/

For the moment, yes. Some parts may need to be remade due to limited reference material, though, but until that happens, it's all pretty much up to date.

Just to update everyone. I am not working on, nor do I plan to update my H4 files anytime soon. (Too busy). However, anyone can feel free to take my files and update them. I only ask that you keep my name as the original creater of that .pdo.

Like this:
Original Model by: KingRahl
Updated by: Pepakura Master
Unfolded by: I'm-A-Pepper

Just to update everyone. I am not working on, nor do I plan to update my H4 files anytime soon. (Too busy). However, anyone can feel free to take my files and update them. I only ask that you keep my name as the original creater of that .pdo.

Like this:
Original Model by: KingRahl
Updated by: Pepakura Master
Unfolded by: I'm-A-Pepper

I was planning on redoint the files, but i have also been busy. hopefully ill get to it this weekend.

heres the helmet ive been working on. If you dont like it theres a lot of others that are out there :)
http://www.4shared.com/file/QMLoIoer/mk7.html
and heres the knee
http://www.4shared.com/file/am4WEV6F/mk_7_knee.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back