Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not nice, Tankball. He came in asking for help.

Next time if you don't have something nice to say, it woulde be wise not to say anything at all.

He's been scolded MANY times before. I don't think it's sinking in.

Do I open this with designer or viewer?

You open it in viewer. If you try to open it in designer it will still open it in viewer if you have both.
I'm working on a .pdf format for you foolish apple users.

Edit: 4shared:

MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?t66ntx6c8egp1tw

He's been scolded MANY times before. I don't think it's sinking in.
Agreed. I really get sick of his behavior like this on the forums. It seems like every 3d modelling topic gets plagued by him either harassing them to finish the .PDO (That they're making for free, might I add) or harassing them for being "noobs". It just doesn't form a friendly atmosphere on the forums when he acts like this. Is there any way something can be done about it?

he is a N00B @xxxxM0NSTERxxxx yes cuz this guy is a noob

I've given tankball an infraction as I have seen him do this before, but never had the power to do anything about it until now. Hopefully he'll clean up his act. Now, back to the topic.

Yes, which is Halo 4 files and stuffs.
Which brings me to this:

Some buddies and I are collaborating on making a special commemorative helmet in response to the upcoming release of Halo 4,
this one in particular being a fan-depiction of the H4-era ODST helmet, originally designed by yours truely!

So here's the link to the thread, and a taste of what I'm talking about!

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/37044-A-Halo-4-ODST-Concept-Helmet-Collaboration!
Untitled11.jpg

And so I propose another collaborative effort to join together and take our favorite helmets from any or all of the Halo games and universe,
and bring 'em back with a Halo 4 feel!

Who's with me?

I have seen your ODST helm, that is some sick stuff!! you gonna post a concept pic here?

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed. Stop trolling, Tankball, or the mods will be alerted. I suggest you apologize.

Too late, he's been given way too many chances.

Yes, which is Halo 4 files and stuffs.
Which brings me to this:

Some buddies and I are collaborating on making a special commemorative helmet in response to the upcoming release of Halo 4,
this one in particular being a fan-depiction of the H4-era ODST helmet, originally designed by yours truely!

So here's the link to the thread, and a taste of what I'm talking about!

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/37044-A-Halo-4-ODST-Concept-Helmet-Collaboration!

And so I propose another collaborative effort to join together and take our favorite helmets from any or all of the Halo games and universe,
and bring 'em back with a Halo 4 feel!

Who's with me?

I've been lurking around in your H4 ODST thread. The helmet is freakin sweet. Does anyone know if an ODST will make an appearance in the game?

Too late, he's been given way too many chances.

I've been lurking around in your H4 ODST thread. The helmet is freakin sweet. Does anyone know if an ODST will make an appearance in the game?

Well, the closest thing I've seen was the image of the Cheif surrounded by a couple of Marines and a Shock-Trooper-looking duo with Mk V(B)/ODST styled helmets, but they just seemed too rudimentary and blocky to me. I hope they'll make a comeback, and if helmets like the Mk V and other classic ones come back, too.

Well, the closest thing I've seen was the image of the Cheif surrounded by a couple of Marines and a Shock-Trooper-looking duo with Mk V(B)/ODST styled helmets, but they just seemed too rudimentary and blocky to me. I hope they'll make a comeback, and if helmets like the Mk V and other classic ones come back, too.
I never seem to be able to find any leaked databases until a few weeks later when everybody already knows about it, but the part in the video where chief is surrounded with what looks to be marines and an ODST(somewhat, but not really, just my first guess) what is that portraying? in the H3 Legendary ending, he's in the other half of the pelican, but there's nobody there but him and Cortana, I'm a bit confused?

I have a noobtastic question: I never seem to be able to find any leaked things until a few weeks later when everybody already knows about it, but the part in the video where chief is surrounded with what looks to be marines and an ODST(somewhat, but not really, just my first guess) what is that portraying? in the H3 Legendary ending, he's in the other half of the pelican, but there's nobody there but him and Cortana, I'm a bit confused?

He ends up on a Forerunner world. Requiem I believe is the name. So does a UNSC exploration ship (The Infinity), that while used for exploration and I assume colonization, Also has soldiers and what not on there. Chief meets up with the Infinity. And it's speculation from there.

affirmed. I was unsure of the rest of the story surrounding after he awakes out of cryosleep.

Well the video yeinson put up showed some of the helmets and they all look different like more complex and lots of details and one of them is very similar to the ODST helmet. It looks like a mix of the scout and ODST.

Well the video yeinson put up showed some of the helmets and they all look different like more complex and lots of details and one of them is very similar to the ODST helmet. It looks like a mix of the scout and ODST.
ok. never can tell with them, the game isn't out yet, so there is still time for more gameplay or video footage to leak an ODST appearance. Anyone else notice how my avatar matches the 405 theme? lol

Dude, I LOVED Halo Wars. And I agree, with brought in a different point of view, which to me was a breathe of fresh air.
I can so agree, wonder if serina and the Spirit of fire will make a return in halo 4... doubt it but it would be cool to connect the game all to one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back