Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was halo wars a good game? I always heard it wasn't that great so I never bought it. I saw the gameplay that it was in 3rd person, so it kinda scared me, always been for fps.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is awesome and thank you so much for making this thread and to everyone who ahs put in the time to unfold and share the files. :D Can't wait til Nov 6th!! Maybe i can go pick up my game in style or at least hope to lol.

Look in the halo wars timeline to look at what the spirit of fire does next.

It's practically lost in space, now that it's reactor was impregnated into the sun of the dyson sphere, so it could be theoretically possible to have drifed for so long.
Maybe the Spirit and its crew were encountered by more Covenant, or something else, and maybe it doesn't end there.
Hey, one can hope, right?

Was halo wars a good game? I always heard it wasn't that great so I never bought it. I saw the gameplay that it was in 3rd person, so it kinda scared me, always been for fps.

It was a strategy game similar to Command and Conquer. I never liked playing strategy games on a console, but I bought Halo Wars anyway since it's halo. I have yet to complete the game. I'm just not fond enough of it.

It was a strategy game similar to Command and Conquer. I never liked playing strategy games on a console, but I bought Halo Wars anyway since it's halo. I have yet to complete the game. I'm just not fond enough of it.

Agreed, but there were some good points in the games, be it the multitude of new vehicles and tech at your disposal, a different perspective of the war told from both Captain Cutter and the Arbiter, and the slap-stick, totally fun-to-use Quadruple-MAC and Glassing Beam!

It's practically lost in space, now that it's reactor was impregnated into the sun of the dyson sphere, so it could be theoretically possible to have drifed for so long.
Maybe the Spirit and its crew were encountered by more Covenant, or something else, and maybe it doesn't end there.
Hey, one can hope, right?
After you beat the game, you hear serina say,"captain wake up, somthing has happened"... so maybe they ran into the forerunners and they were pissed about losing the shield planet...

C&C was fun, I enjoyed that game, but Halo, just has always been a FPS, just kinda shunned me.

The forerunners that we know of have all been lost to the Halo Rings, but the Protheans on Requiem would most likely be the future encounter...

The ending of Halo Wars is basically a loose thread that 343 can pick up at any time if they want to expand the franchise. Sure they'll be busy with Halo5 as soon as the current game is released but maybe they can cooperate with a 3rd party developer, or expand the existing studio.

They can use the setting for any kind of game, be it another strategy title on either consoles or PC, or an MMO (the Spirit of Fire is basically a converted colonization ship so it could set up a game where players are exploring a new world) or a 3rd person game, or a team based fps as they even have some Spartans on board. Storywise the crew can get involved in either the war with the Covenant, against the Flood, or maybe they can discover a new Halo. The possibilities are endless, so it's really likely that Microsoft is going to get back to this thread eventually.

What if the Spirit of Fire floated through space and was sucked into a shieldworld where the crew is still asleep and Master Chief finds them during campaign...? I am going off of nothing as I didn`t look at the time line.

If the Chief would find the Spirit of Fire, it wouldn't make sense to introduce the Infinity...

Getting two UNSC ships sucked into shield worlds would be boring, too. They'll need to end up somewhere else.

I don't think there are any plans to pick up the Halo Wars storyline in the near future.
Halo 4 is 343's priority for now and they'll keep focusing on the game until the first season of Spartan Ops is over, which should be sometime in 2013.

The Spirit of Fire is something for the long term future of the franchise, once H4 is out of the door and becoming a success (which seems to be a certainty)

I was wondering that if anyone has a zip file with all of the pep files within, and if anyone has pep a Halo 4 Rogue helmet, or the new Hazop, or even the Infiltrator helmets yet...
I really would like to make a custome halo 4 armor before the game comes out...

Thanks for the H4 BR, looks really cool. Just finished my pepwork, but have to add some custom parts like the scope or a part of the front :)
ixCh2lx2enPWu.jpg

Sidewith with the Reach AR:
iDaneTIiFOsur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back