Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, monkeyfuj, I don't know if this too much to ask of you, but is there anyway we can get a more udated version of the shin piece?

Not the html code, bbcode. But idk, I don't use photobucket. I just know that the forum's code is bb.

how do you post images without photobucket?
is there a way to do it from your computer?

Thanks to monkeyfuj and Dh748 for helping me on posting pics.
here is the pic of the nose piece with the bolts in place:
halo4bolts.jpg

Just looking at that, I think the pieces would be too small to be able to pep!

IMG_20120726_180942.jpg

IMG_20120726_180821.jpg

yep, definitely small, they are ridiculously small.

I actually tried to pep one set, and was planning on finishing all four, when I though I could just add them later with the body filler, btw, this my second pep helmet, first to actually try to finish...

but, the piece you could actually use is:

IMG_20120726_180838.jpg

I was wondering do people have any sort of blueprints, pep files or anything that could help me on the new weaponry in Halo 4? While I realize the game is still 3 months out everyone is so creative here so I figured I should ask. Random side note the files in this thread are absolutely stunning!

Hmm....this seems like bad timing seeing the post right above mine... wow

Anywayyyyyyy
So about a week ago our good friend Pony (ACDCrokr) wanted me to make a more accurate shin (and he's working on the unfold, coming soon) and so i did..its up to you who's shin you decide to go with but please atleast give mine a chance, i put a lot of work into these files and seems that no one ever uses them, seriously.

http://www.4shared.com/file/lkRETP7c/H4_Shin.html

theres a link, use it if youd like (but really guys, this file is pretty accurate and beast.)

Hmm....this seems like bad timing seeing the post right above mine... wow

Anywayyyyyyy
So about a week ago our good friend Pony (ACDCrokr) wanted me to make a more accurate shin (and he's working on the unfold, coming soon) and so i did..its up to you who's shin you decide to go with but please atleast give mine a chance, i put a lot of work into these files and seems that no one ever uses them, seriously.

http://www.4shared.com/file/lkRETP7c/H4_Shin.html

theres a link, use it if youd like (but really guys, this file is pretty accurate and beast.)

The knee on your shin looks familliar

The knee on your shin looks familliar
Sorry! Sorry thats my bad on not mentioning that in the post! Yes this is your knee file (under a lot of modification for easier pepping) scaled to fit the shin fileI forgot to get your permission on that..very sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back