Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone unfolded this yet? it can be found here if not: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34303-halo-4-pepakura

Untitled-25.jpg

Has anyone updated the soldier helmet? I really want to do it next but I cant because it is not the right shape around the helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody working on the warrior files?None the less heres some pictures I took of the chest from my figure for reference,if someones doing it.(sorry for the blurryness its from my phone)
Photo0325.jpg

Photo0326.jpg

Note: the left side for some reason on mine is slightly sticking out to the right.
Photo0328.jpg

Photo0327.jpg

Thanks to all who have contributed to this page so far. :)

Anybody working on the warrior files?None the less heres some pictures I took of the chest from my figure for reference,if someones doing it.(sorry for the blurryness its from my phone)
if you could get some clearer pictures we could probobly make the armor set

hey guys im brand new to this but i plan to make a full MKVII suit.and i was wondering if all the pep files are up to date, and if someone could give me an idea of roughly how long it might take to make the full suit would be?

hey guys im brand new to this but i plan to make a full MKVII suit.and i was wondering if all the pep files are up to date, and if someone could give me an idea of roughly how long it might take to make the full suit would be?

About a year.

-Konstantin

About a year.

-Konstantin

A year I think is too long!
Depending on whether or not you are busy or have a lot of time I guess it could take a year maybe depends on how motivated you are.
I just recently started a halo 4 build ( In signature) for the midnight release in nov 9 and i'm certain i will be done by then

Busy scheduled- 1/2 to a full year
normal schedule- 3 to 4 months
lots of time- 2-3 months

this is just my personal opinion on how fast i'm getting mine done and my schedule is normal/free time

does anyone have the finger files?
they should be on the list of what we don't have yet.
maybe i will make them, after learning for my exams...

*update, they are in the master chief hands file. but they seem outdated, i think 343 made some changes because i see different kinds on the MP screenshots (and they are the same armor)

does anyone have the finger files?
they should be on the list of what we don't have yet.
maybe i will make them, after learning for my exams...

*update, they are in the master chief hands file. but they seem outdated, i think 343 made some changes because i see different kinds on the MP screenshots (and they are the same armor)

You may have the first model. Have you tried the updated one on page 11 post 106? Most of my models do need updating But I think that one is one of the more accurate ones.

You may have the first model. Have you tried the updated one on page 11 post 106? Most of my models do need updating But I think that one is one of the more accurate ones.
thanks, but still, the fingers seem off, as you can see in the pic below, the fingertops are all around the finger, the pdo file isn't,
2820837-gallery.png

also, the finger armor parts seem to connect as a whole

but nonetheless, great job.

the fingers aren't different from chiefs and IV's only the hand plate is different.
that is actually weird :p cortana could not have known about the design of the unsc fingers :p

An updated pdo won't realy help. Some people were already complaining of the tabs to be glued inside get in the way. A full finger tip would be tooooo thick to be comfortable with all the glue tabs it will have. Your best bet is to try some kind of sculpting to match your own fingers. This would be much more comfortable as well. I've personally been thinking of using Sugru or latex caulk over a glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back