Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I just like to get a file as perfect as I can but this file had to be the hardest file I've ever worked on. Ever. And I've been doing this a long time. I'm still thinking of holding a unfolding contest.

that'd be cool! I'd do it. im not sure how good my unfolds are, but I usually trim down 2 or 3 pages :D. you should do it.

I'd do it.

;) I'm sooo going to attempt this beast starting tomorrow. Got school, but that takes only one or two hours. lol. (I love homeschool.) :D

;) I'm sooo going to attempt this beast starting tomorrow. Got school, but that takes only one or two hours. lol. (I love homeschool.) :D

Good luck I know it's going to be a challenge. I'll tell ya what. If you can finish it, I'll send you the silicone to make a mold of it and pay for the first gallon kit of resin, if you'll provide me with a casting once the mold is done. Sound good?

Thank You…..

I started this: Wednesday night. I starting another stuff, then something happened (in me), because some of you wrote: H4- not enough reference! ?????

But now i stop, mainly for legal reasons, i don’t want any trouble. And the chest: really less the reference.

Zero Prime(halo4ref) and xbladezero!: Thanx for your thread !

Bluvasa2: thanks for the inspiring (shaded) picture!

Tankball! I would like to upload your file to my list, with marking that: model-harnor, unfold-tankball? May it?

Dude you are probably one of the most popular people on the forum right now and nintendude/Tankball thanks for the unfold

Darn all the cool stuff is released when im overloaded with builds, If I can get some of this stuff finished, I may take a crack at building this helmet, it looks great and i see alot of cool things I could do to really make it look good with the final piece.

HEY GUYS!!! BLUEREALMSTUDIOS RELEASED PICS!!! USE THEM AS REFERENCE PICS!!! I DARE YOU!!! btw I'm sorry for using all caps

no worrys as far as legal issues are concerned. fan made files are in no way a breech of terms and conditions we are always happy to see people build these things and make them. so please continue i would love to see more of your work

I already seen what go wrong on my model. Owen’s knob(on the back) : ok.
But the other? Simple heckling, and not correct your correction. But: others requests permission! Tradition on 405TH.com. Please respect it! I have some work, but haven’t licence to conversion, so I don’t share that.
For example:

(Knows somebody the owner of this?The original!)

H4 pre model: my unfold is ready.
H4 pre model.pdo
You can make this easier.

Here is an alternative Halo 4 helmet pre-model. Feel free to change anything you like just keep my name in the file. This is my first 3D model using Blender without a tutorial.
Height: 300mm
Width: 258mm
Depth: 374mm
Page setup: Letter/Portrait
Margins: 15
Pages 15
If you're like me, you don't like to print the visor. So it's on the last page.
Halo4Helmet.jpg

4shared Halo 4 Brain Bucket by kingrahl.pdo
Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?9ufkuts3oqqxq4q

edited

I do not know about ....., no energy to....

Good job, keep modeling. Some details are more accurate like my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back