Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my version of the Halo 4 concept armor shoulder. It didn't look to me like the bicep was connected to the shoulder in the video (more that the shoulder just covered it) in the trailer.
Height: 187mm
Width: 208mm
Depth: 62mm
Page Setup: Letter/Portrait
Pages: 3
I think the easiest way to make this would be with foam.

Shoulder.jpg

4shared Halo 4 Shoulder.pdo
Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?afzz18c8puirti2

I've got it modeled already.

UPDATE: It's done. GOOD LUCK! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Halo_4_torso_back.JPG
Halo_4_torso_front.JPG
H4 Torso.pdo

Height: 495mm
Width: 508mm
Depth: 485mm
Page Setup: Letter/Portrait
Pages: 33

ACDC: The pics are just pics. The download links are under the pics. And I haven't finished the torso so they are'nt posted yet.

Harnor: I'm not racing, I'm quite slow. I've been working on it since December. And I think it can be done better. I didn't know you were modeling the armor, I thought you said you didn't have the time.

aero: Thanks.

Nice work in here guys! Glad to see multiple people working on this project, and they're looking great so far.

Moving this into the 3d Modeling section, along with a title edit.

Wow this thread is really of popular and that's just awesome and I really want to thank everyone for posting and special thanks for the talented amazing people who made the 3D models you guys rock!

Yeah that happened, blue realms has an amazing team, their work is proffesional enough to be contracted to make armor using EXCLUSIVE 3d data supplied by 343.

We don't even know if they have been allowed to share it and if so? Why should they.
Earning the right to do armor for their e3 panel looked tough soo why do we deserve access to it?
Care to explain?

the armor was based on the trailer i figured it out after watching it twice.

Here's another piece. Not the best in the world but...

The Forearm model is finished.
H4Forearm.jpg

It seems I'm getting better at modeling. It only took me 2 days of work for the forearm.

Awesome work, guys! Even if it's a prototype armor set, it's really coming along! Totally watching this thread.

Hey nintendude u mite need to swap to 4-shared for posting links as i get this when clicked on your link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CTXHQ7ZE
and just wondered wether it only afected us brits :)
an nice work to all in this thread.. halo 4 is gonna rock wahoo..

23Magnum;593904 @ post 79 said:
Might want to double check someone's status before addressing them directly. He's not here anymore. Sorry.
i thought it said banned for a long while under his name and he could still post, but now i know he is actually banned this time then...:D and noneed to say sorry its my fault for being out of loop with things

OK. Time to answer some questions.

First: Yes. Anyone has permission to change my models... Provided; MY name is kept with the model as original. (model by:KingRahl Changed by: (your name here))
Second: My models are of the BlueRealm/Trailer. (toys don't have much detail (so they can be molded easily), and the H4 armor has lots of detail)
Next: megaupload was part of the big government takedown. (Sorry for anyone with files there.)

As it turns out, Nintendude (AKA John Wieger) has stolen a couple of my models and is selling them on Shapeways. It take a HORRIBLE kind of person to profit off of someone elses work that is offered for FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back