Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this is clear to anyone else, but could you rephrase or perhaps use punctuation? I didn't understand a word of this...

If I know my noob speak correctly, which I think I do... The translation is something like this...

Hey, I clearly have no understanding of the English language but do you have the Halo 4 Recon armor? If that is done how about the Haybusa and the combine?

Now my response to the question. The modelers are working on the recon helmet and possibly the armor as we post, Haybusa? If you mean Halo 3 Haybusa then yes we have that! Try looking around the forums or searching the forums, there is a shared database with all of the Halo 3 files inside. As for the combine it depends on which one you mean, the Halo 2 Combine I'm sure is somewhere, the Halo 3 combine I'm sure is in the data base and the Halo 4 combine isn't modeled yet. Nor do I think it's being worked on at the moment (From what I know.)

-Halo 4

If I know my noob speak correctly, which I think I do... The translation is something like this...

Hey, I clearly have no understanding of the English language but do you have the Halo 4 Recon armor? If that is done how about the Haybusa and the combine?

Now my response to the question. The modelers are working on the recon helmet and possibly the armor as we post, Haybusa? If you mean Halo 3 Haybusa then yes we have that! Try looking around the forums or searching the forums, there is a shared database with all of the Halo 3 files inside. As for the combine it depends on which one you mean, the Halo 2 Combine I'm sure is somewhere, the Halo 3 combine I'm sure is in the data base and the Halo 4 combine isn't modeled yet. Nor do I think it's being worked on at the moment (From what I know.)

-Halo 4

nice but there are no "combines" in halo 4 only "carbine" if so one of those is being touched up and being unfolded soon so just be a bit patient ok..( its a joint model creation between me and one of my good friends!)

sweet, Thank you for the heads up. I love the recruit armor and wanted to make it for a halo 4 build. So i'll wait till its done or unfolded to work on that.

hey im just doing an unflod and slight mod to satchmo III's soldier helmet Vast majority of the credit is to him but its my unfold and a slight shape tweak be up by next week.

Take a look at this one ^^
MP_SPARTAN_Scanner_helmet.jpg

where are theses references originally from?

Just wondering... the forerunner armor from halo 4 looks pretty sleek. Any pep files out there already?
DIdact_with_armor.png

this one

There's actually been quite a few requests for Diadact's armor, but until 343 decides to add theater mode to campaign, no one's able to get any great multiple angled reference shots required for modeling. Whenever they add the feature, I'd love to see this though as well.

EDIT: Unless you have an HD capture card, then you could get some good pics. I may get one for christmas so if 343 doesn't have the feature up yet, then I'll snag what I can.

You can download 720p quicktimes from all the ingame cinematics here:
http://halo.bungie.org/misc/cutscenes/halo4.html

Easiest way to get high quality screen caps, but you'd probably have to freehand all the parts with this approach.

Your other hope is that 343 allows most artists to post their work publicly and I expect there to be interviews or articles about the character assets as well. Those will definitely come with some high res images. If I see anything I'll post the links here!

There's actually been quite a few requests for Diadact's armor, but until 343 decides to add theater mode to campaign, no one's able to get any great multiple angled reference shots required for modeling. Whenever they add the feature, I'd love to see this though as well.

EDIT: Unless you have an HD capture card, then you could get some good pics. I may get one for christmas so if 343 doesn't have the feature up yet, then I'll snag what I can.

i wish i could help, i have a capture card but i dont have a laptop so i can no longer record when i go to my dads :/ i bought a dazzle capture card, at the time it was like $100

i wish i could help, i have a capture card but i dont have a laptop so i can no longer record when i go to my dads :/ i bought a dazzle capture card, at the time it was like $100

I have one of those, they don't work too well with newer hd game systems graphics though, the screenshots are small and low res. I have an example of a halo 4 screencap with one of those capture cards in the halo 4 reference thread in my signature, first post. I hope to get a card with hdmi output soon.

can any one help me as i would like to do the halo 4 master chief helmet i would like to know what file i should use ?

If any modeler needs reference pictures i have a capture card set up running, HD pics.

Sweet. Just start posting you your heart's desire. I'm sure any screen caps that aren't someone taking a picture of their TV screen will be warmly welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back