Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DigitalCantina put together a couple of great Pathfinder helmets and I've started working on the unfolds. The first is done, so I present to you the Pathfinder, low-res version:

http://www.4shared.com/file/fSVul9OK/H4_Pathfinder_LD.html

I'll be working on unfolding the High-res version he made and will hopefully have it ready in the next couple days or so. I'll be scaling them both at roughly one foot tall (300mm, or 30cm for those using metric) so be sure to adjust the scale accordingly to fit your own needs.

Zaff, great work so far! Ill have the Soldier helmet coming along with some other pieces as well in a bit. Should we add these files to he database and front page?

Almost halfway done the unfold of the Scanner helmet. Question: How do you get the flaps to stay on one edge instead of alternating on either edge?

Aside from right-clicking in the 2D window and choosing "edit flaps" I don't know of any other way of changing where the flaps are. Not entirely sure if that's what you're refering to, but basically if you want the flap to be on a different edge, you need to use the "edit flaps" mode and click the edge you want to change.

Does anyone know where to find Halo 4 recon helmet ? I've been browsing but haven't came across it. I apologize if I've missed it.

Thanks in advance and thanks to all who have taken the time to create,unfold and share these files. :)

Does anyone know where to find Halo 4 recon helmet ? I've been browsing but haven't came across it. I apologize if I've missed it.

Thanks in advance and thanks to all who have taken the time to create,unfold and share these files. :)
havent done any comparisons yet but i believe it is extremely similar to the halo 3 recon, just some modding needs to be done

hey guy's i've got a guy looking for the halo 4 AA and i was just woundering if their was any updates on it.

havent done any comparisons yet but i believe it is extremely similar to the halo 3 recon, just some modding needs to be done

i have been looking at the recons and yes monkeyfuj you are right. they are very similar and it is possible to transform the h3 model into the new h4! I am in the middle of pepping the h3 model and thinking of trying to make a h4 model or going off some concept recon pics i have seen floating around that just look super rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back