Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Time to answer some questions.

First: Yes. Anyone has permission to change my models... Provided; MY name is kept with the model as original. (model by:KingRahl Changed by: (your name here))
Second: My models are of the BlueRealm/Trailer. (toys don't have much detail (so they can be molded easily), and the H4 armor has lots of detail)
Next: megaupload was part of the big government takedown. (Sorry for anyone with files there.)

As it turns out, Nintendude (AKA John Wieger) has stolen a couple of my models and is selling them on Shapeways. It take a HORRIBLE kind of person to profit off of someone elses work that is offered for FREE.

Hey man ,

Let me start off by saying that I am deeply sorry that this while misunderstanding happened .

I was contacting you this morning about using the files for the 2012 405th Unity Project and then I found out this had happened . John wasn't supposed to put the files on there without your permission . The 2012 project can be see Here and last years can be seen in my signature .The PM I sent to you explains everything , but to those reading this the bottom line is -

John never intended and malice/misuse of these files and put then up without permission .

That being said , I am sorry that this happened . I do hope you understand this situation .

Thanks man ,

Jacob

Thank your friend for removing the models from his account.

If he submitted the models to be printed and the website added them to his account automaticaly, then I'm sorry for assuming he was a horrible person.

But having that account he may wish to keep a better eye on what is being posted, to prevent any other "misunderstantings".

I do wish for everyone else to know I don't mind if you want a company to print my files for you. ( they are high detailed and hard to pep) I don't know 343i's thoughts on that but just keep in mind we are copying their designs for our own costuming use. Not for profit.

Thank your friend for removing the models from his account.

If he submitted the models to be printed and the website added them to his account automaticaly, then I'm sorry for assuming he was a horrible person.

But having that account he may wish to keep a better eye on what is being posted, to prevent any other "misunderstantings".

I do wish for everyone else to know I don't mind if you want a company to print my files for you. ( they are high detailed and hard to pep) I don't know 343i's thoughts on that but just keep in mind we are copying their designs for our own costuming use. Not for profit.

Thank you for understanding ! The company did automatically add them to his account , he thought they were private and not for sale . Once again sorry that this whole thing happened .

Jbetts, You may want to be careful in dealing with him. He has screwed over a lot of guys over at the RPF and has been caught claiming work done here as his own. I believe he did intend to profit from them and there is NO WAY Shapeways uploaded those file automatically. I use that site as well and each and every upload requires you to check a box that says "Yes this is my work or I own the rights to distribution" Also by default all uploads are set to private, not for sale. You have to edit them before they are seen and able to be bought.

Jbetts, You may want to be careful in dealing with him. He has screwed over a lot of guys over at the RPF and has been caught claiming work done here as his own. I believe he did intend to profit from them and there is NO WAY Shapeways uploaded those file automatically. I use that site as well and each and every upload requires you to check a box that says "Yes this is my work or I own the rights to distribution" Also by default all uploads are set to private, not for sale. You have to edit them before they are seen and able to be bought.

Yeah I have had some bad experiences with John. He re-casted my handplates and then put the mold on ebay after he realized I found out . I ended up spending like $25 for something that I had made ! He was going through treatment for his brain cancer then and it messed him up big time . He is doing ALOT better now , I still try to keep interactions with him to a minimum . Thanks for the concern man!

:angry He made you buy the mold of YOUR work?!?!? God what a Poozer!

I take a pretty hard stance in the community, and I when I say community I mean all costuming and prop sites as THE COMMUNITY. What happens to one happens to all. Seeing peoples hard work ripped off like that really puts a burr under my saddle.

It looks like I need to change the hand model a bit. It looks like just the middle of each finger is different than what I have. I'm working on the thigh right now so I don't know when any models will be done or changed.

could someone possibly make this helmet
428020_2811842300626_1395816422_32352489_535492024_n.jpg

429852_2811844140672_1395816422_32352500_1055412769_n.jpg

I'm sure that harnor is already working on it. I'm determined to finish and fix MC's H4 armor. I just haven't found the time to work on it. As soon as I saw that armor I knew I had to have it.

This is probably unrelated to this thread, but if they are spartan 4's would the armor be mjolnir mark 7?

I think you can find the back to that helmet in the video when they are giving an example of the sound in the game. Its when they show the blue spartan hitting the red spartan from behind.

i see what you mean, i just dont like the blocky look to it. Reach's weapons were very smooth with their design. I'm to be honest surprise they didn't pick something sleeker, to go with their armor design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back