Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finally gave in and built a Halo 4 Helm, the warrior to be specific. Now i can't stop and I'm working on soldier, aviator and venator. I can't wait to get to all of the them and maybe not even completely finish them but pep and resin. The ones i'm most looking forward to are fotus and operator. Keep up the good work guys. you guys are making my wife crazy. haha.

I was passed a Halo 4 Scanner Helm from my friend, 3D model author unknown, so i gave a go at unfolding it.
266194_10151392487572089_1378477563_o.jpg

ya i know ^^ i'm not sure where i went wrong i cut up a lot of parts, though it was my first time so i may revise it a little XD

Hmm yer just saw that o_O! kinda forgot pep automatically adjusts width to height ratio back to being a noob again. Though i put it back to what i measure my helmets i've pepped at for scale of 259 and there's still soo many pieces, probably just got cutting happy.

Ya thats fine, im totally ok with people unfolding my stuff. im usually to tired to do it

Haha, i can imagine after all the modelling. I find unfolding quite a peaceful thing, though i don't know if i'm doing it right, still waiting on a Tracker helmet to surface before i start my H4 costume.

Eh, 44 pages or 50, still doesn't matter as long as it's beautiful and the model is exactly that, beautiful...

...Though it would suck to have to restart

Nice work CosMech, off to a good start I suppose, and Monkeyfuj awesome as always :p

he folks, does anybody have peped or just 3D moded an infiltrator helmet? i'm looking for since 2 weeks all over but just can find pictures ... no pep files ... cry cry

p.s. sorry for my bad english:$

The only SAW I know of is DaFrontlienTrooper's foam build. He's definitely worth checking out for some rather epic weapon builds, all using foam insulation board.

Also, a friendly critique to CosMech on the Scanner unfold: you can reduce the number of pages significantly by making more use of the empty space on the other pages. I see a lot of large holes and a lot of small pieces that could be moved into that space. Using the rotatiion feature and taking a Tetris mindset to the layout process can save you (and other builders) a lot of paper in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back