Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a SAW in the works got about haft of it built, trying to find out how the chamber works make it with moving parts.

but yeah those small spots may not seem like a lot of room but by god it is, i save a lot of more on some protpyes i've got.

oh and something i've yet to see on here but would love to see, does anyone of a fuel rod gun modeled up or have the files for.

I don't know about a Halo 4 version, but there is this Fuel Rod Gun from Halo Reach in the database. There doesn't seem to be too much difference in appearance between the two.

thanks i was looking for one. oh and before i forget does anyone have the concussion rifle? would love to take one to the local con next month.

There's concussion rifles in the database, too. Most likely the Reach model, but it's there and aside from a new paintjob and sound effects there's not really any difference between the Reach and H4 Concussion Rifle. I'd advise checking through the database thoroughly before asking about more files, especially with things that can be "updated" rather easily, as that is what the database is there for. The only thing it's scant on right now is Halo 4 armor, as there are literally over a hundred unique pieces that will need to be modeled before it's anywhere near complete and with the game only being out a couple months now, even with the number of skilled modelers in this group they haven't had the time to unlock most of it, much less model it.

Any helmet, any time! Haha Now I gotta get back to work on a couple others I have, I've been slacking...

Hi all,

As you can see i'm very new, Currently looking to build my own spartan armour. Is there anyone here that is willing to help me create the Fotus helmet and armour?

Im sincere appologies if this question has been answered many times before. Thanks for looking

Scotty, Fotus hasn't been modeled yet, sorry to say.

Also, there isn't much armor to speak of either.

Go look in my list to stay updated. it's in my signature.

I hope your armor turns out kick ass!

Well there is but there isnt... somebody used 123D capture for the fotus helmet but nobody took on the challenge of cleaning up the model that was generated.... take a look a few pages back (in this thread i think, i would link it but im on my phone) and you should find the gent that has it

some one should combe through all of the halo4 3d requests, pep files, and files being unfolded. then label them as such on the list. theyn get that list to the moderator of this thread so that we can get the first page updated on a weekly basis. take a look at the official reach thread, it got out of hand. there should be more "whats the best way to assembel... ?" and a lot less " where can I find this...?" in this thread. Also, without those questions and requests being posted here, the thread would be a lot amaller and easier to navigate also.
didnt mean to come off as an A-hole. just saying if we keep it more organized it would be easier for the lazy ppl and the noobs to find what they are looking for.

some one should combe through all of the halo4 3d requests, pep files, and files being unfolded. then label them as such on the list. theyn get that list to the moderator of this thread so that we can get the first page updated on a weekly basis. take a look at the official reach thread, it got out of hand. there should be more "whats the best way to assembel... ?" and a lot less " where can I find this...?" in this thread. Also, without those questions and requests being posted here, the thread would be a lot amaller and easier to navigate also.
didnt mean to come off as an A-hole. just saying if we keep it more organized it would be easier for the lazy ppl and the noobs to find what they are looking for.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...search-Program-4-Organizer-(Halo-4-files-here!)

BiGHARYSCOTSMiN did this, or most of it, a while ago mate. And he is still updating it, its just that most people asking fo requests go right to the end of every request thread relevant to post and don't bother to look around past a couple attempts. Not trying to shoot you down if it seems like it, sorry...

DANG! Ninja'd by my rival unfolder haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back