Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the file for the under armor. Please

I'm actually still waiting on the original 3D file myself. Once I get it, I will unfold then post the links to the different parts Along with a tutorial, shopping/materials list, and a sizing file. I'm still figuring out the supply/ shopping list for tut. I'm testing different {less expensive} products.
((I could use the high end stuff, but I want to show that it can be done for a reasonable amount of $$$)).
I plan on posting pics of the results hopefully by the first half of next week. I'm curious to see what everyone thinks of my hex/honeycomb pattern. I actually already know that getting the pattern isn't a problem. I just want to ma something that's wearable so that I can see how it feels.

Here is the Halo 4 Orbital Chest, add this file to the database pls:

torso1024x5761024x576_zps3bcec3cb.jpg

Here's the link to it!

Orbital Torso:
(Modele by fat-hi555)
(Unfold by harican89)
http://www.4shared.com/file/KOn1pyas/Halo_4_OrbitalTorso_-_fat-hi55.html?

can some one make the halo spartan op, forerunner key thing halesy got from the librien becasue i've tried making it free handed and i've ran into some problems one is the lights and the other is trying to make them connect with each other.

Hi people!

As some members have noticed, I started a full armor build.

I have the Recon helmet and Warrior chest (might switch to Recon) on the bench.

While those dry up, I need to start on another piece to keep things moving, and I was thinking the LG-50 Bulk leg set would be nice to have.

Can anybody get a model up for me please? I would LOVE to make that.

I'm going all out on this build so you'll get your worth... (I guess lol)

Cheers!

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT! Im having no luck with getting The undersuit modelled. I have everything ready to go on this but no pep/3d model to apply it to. my modellers have gone silent on me. I started a little bit of 3d myself because i really want to contibute and show my fellow 405th-ers whats going on in my head, but with everything thats going on in my life right now i may not get it finished until Halo5 is released, lol. Maybe if i make another request here for the spartan 4 undersuit and leisure suit,someone will give me a hand. Just think of think of how cool it would be to download and pep your own undersuit for cheap ( honestly, the cardstock is one of the most expensive things on the supply list for this ). I have 2 ways of sizing it (one is for a general/quick suit, and the other is for a more customize fit). Im also working on a way to make a "muscled version" for those of us who are muscularly challeneged (envolves a duct tape dummy or body double) to come later. I also have a "how to attach your armor tut" that i am drafting up also. As I am typing this a thaught enters my head, "But what if there is some one out there that doesnt want to pep out an undersuit and would like to stitch their suit in a more traditional way?". Well I think that i will make a tutorial exlaining how to get the "hex" into the fabric off their choice.
I just need help from the guys and girls of the 405th. I have both of James_005's suit reference art to use for the front-left-back modelling windows (im using them to model at a snails pace) I just need someone with the time and the ability to model up a nice .Obj file mesh. Because, I can't release the first downloadable / Pep-able undersuit and spartan liesure suit without and actual downloadable file. :)
p.s. if you're a modeller and you want to take a stab at modelling this PM me ASAP
P.s.s. I got the pics of my bendable hexes. I am trying to have them up by tomorrow night. I want to get one stretched around my arm somehow too

{ i will also be reposting this in other related threads}

just a heads up to everyone,my norton security is blocking a "malicious toolkit website" whenever i log onto the 405th website
so it looks like the site is under attack again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back