Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how bout this. anybody has or can unfold this please.
Untitled-25.jpg

so how bout this. anybody has or can unfold this please.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk about this, but no one offered to unfold it in the thread you started for this, and there is a good reason. This particular model will not lend itself to pepping without significant modification. I can tell just by looking at the above picture that it would be a huge pain to unfold, and an even bigger pain to try to build. First off, the poly-count looks to be pretty high around the front area, which is not good for pep models. Secondly, there appears to be a few areas where the model has some flat out strange folds and surfaces (most notably the two areas flanking the front center "nub"), also a pain to pep.

The back portion would be easy enough, as would the sides, but that front portion is a nightmare. I would hold out for something a bit more simple.

This is actually another reason I'm not a fan of the H4 armor, it's too complex.

thats all i needed to know. if more ppl would just say something, me and others wont have to keep asking. now that i know that it'll most likely not get unfolded, my issue is resolved, this coulda been resolved weeks ago if someone would just spoke up instead of ignoring the question.

now does anyone have anything for this area of the armor, its the only piece i need left.

Hmm....this seems like bad timing seeing the post right above mine... wow

Anywayyyyyyy
So about a week ago our good friend Pony (ACDCrokr) wanted me to make a more accurate shin (and he's working on the unfold, coming soon) and so i did..its up to you who's shin you decide to go with but please atleast give mine a chance, i put a lot of work into these files and seems that no one ever uses them, seriously.

http://www.4shared.com/file/lkRETP7c/H4_Shin.html

theres a link, use it if youd like (but really guys, this file is pretty accurate and beast.)
Wow this really accurate I cant wait for the unfold could really use it!
Please Unfold >:)
very good job.

Huge image dump in this week's Halo Bulletin. New helmets, new armor sets. Don't miss all the super hi-res images at the bottom of each specialization. Even profile and angle images of the Boltshot and Suppressor(I think these are new) for anyone that models guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back