Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see this yet? ;)
488286_343354932422484_1214745925_n.jpg

more here: http://halo4nation.com/armor/

The customization level of H4 is crazy, the 3d modellers are gonna have a fun time keeping up with all the different torso's! I'm gonna go with the Recruit, just cuz it looks most like an odst.

I think either recruit or war master look like it, my fav will still be eva...until the game gives us better angles lol. Im not liking the ones that look like they were modeled to have a visor, and then decided to make it camera looking, like engineer or cio, they have the shape of a visor inset like a normal helmet. Odd

Sorry if I'm missing it, but I'm pretty sure the MC shoulder link is broken...anybody have a good link?

I've done some extra unfolds of other models (all MC stuff) that were difficult or I couldn't make fit on A4 for my size. If you are having troubles let me know and I will put them up :)

I'd still love to see an ODST iteration done by 343i, or maybe harnor and I can try to secure a place for it.

awesome work on all your files monkeyfuj and i also wanted to say thank you to you and everyone else involved keep up the good work

is this where the community has gone? i found that the site was hit with malware and closed. so i wondered about where the community went as it was too large to just die off anyway thanks for continuing your great work and don't bother with my thread i'm sure it was closed from inactivity (malware and all)

I am making A halo 4 suit and was wondering if anyone could make me some 3d models, my school has a 3d printer.
I need the boot, knee, cod pieces, glove pieces, bicep/tricep, and lastly shoulder peice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back