Is halo realistic? [Lock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
says you. i first played halo at age 5 or 6 and didnt give damn apart from the fact that i got to kill 4 lipped monsters that tried to blow up the universe. bam. and who cares, its a seven year old wanna-be

This kid is wrong on soo many levels.

If we wanted to, we could literally make all of the human weapons that the UNSC used(Including the Spartan Laser, but that's something different here.). The weapons we currently have right now could be science fiction to another world. Our minds work in special ways that in which we could turn what ever we want into a reality(to some degree of course :p).

This kid has to lay off the Minecraft for a bit and watch a couple of hours of the Science Channel or something to learn what can and can't happen.

He mentioned that we can't jump 50 feet in the air. I'll give him that, but that's becuase our bodies weren't built to jump that high.

Now that thing that ticked me off was that he said aliens don't exsist. He seriously needs to go outside for a bit and look around. How can he see all the life around him and say that life doesn't exsist somewhere out their in the cosmos? Alot of the creatures that are alive right now look like things that science fictions writers can't even begin to imagine in their noggins. Sure we may not see a Covenant-Style culture out there, but we could be wrong.

Now, the thing that made me laugh was that he was whining on how games need to be real when he's playing Minecraft.

I was going to flame him, but then I saw the 30+ pages of comments. :p
I like how he thinks Minecraft and Black Ops are realistic, and he tries to explain the concept of respawning and killstreaks as if we've never even heard of Call of Duty.

i honestley couldn't watch the full movie. any ways i think its still better than what some kids think. one of my friends were playing with a kid who thought pokemon was more realistic than halo.

Is this the generation we leave gaming to in the future? The gaming community needs to grow up... for real. I didn't bother to finish watching this now I'm just upset. :angry

minecraft? realistic? this kid is he most arrogant piece of life on the planet! if cod was realistic, you would die and have to restart the game again! and in multiplayer, you wouldn't re-spawn, you'd go to spectator the entire match!

This is my biggest pet peve about playing online. Little 7 year olds who think they are correct.

you know what, i should make a video in response to his! or find his favorite game and whine about it! ha! revenge, sweet sweet revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back