scaling issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

merilae

okay, obviously im new here, my names' meril, how you guys doing? lol, anyway I have a couple questions with scaling. Me and my friend attempted to make kats chest armor and it came out too big when we began to put it all together. I know theres a thread here somewhere about it but i felt it was better to just ask instead of wasting time going through all the threads. o_O
I even looked around on youtube for some videos to help me out, but i just think it made things worse since everyone has their own views on how to scale things.
Thanks in advance, I appreciate any and all help you guys can offer me.

~Meril

I know theres a thread here somewhere about it but i felt it was better to just ask instead of wasting time going through all the threads. o_O

Wrong approach. Searching for yourself is always step number one, asking only number two.

Search Halogodess threads, she has one for scaling for females.

(It doesnt hurt to point a finger in the right direction, guys. Its funny how many people seem to forget what it was like to be new. This place can be overwhelming at first.)

Wow, great welcome. Anyway, first of all I found out how to do it on my own, and second if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say it at all. I only posted here because I thought it'd be a great help. SINCE that's what forums are here for aren't they. I wasn't here to start problems.

And thank you Arioch for the direction of way. It really gets on my nerves and I do apologize if I sounded a bit ridged, but I get this a lot and its mostly because I'm female. I was really upset about those comments.

but I get this a lot and its mostly because I'm female. I was really upset about those comments.

Dont take it personal. We get alot of new people around this time of year because of halloween. We get a little tired of answering the same questions over and over again.

I agree with you, forums are for posting and sharing. I to im getting really annoyed with peoples behaviors on here lately. Welcome to the 405th and good luck on your build.

If you're using L3X's female torso, there's a formula for his chest files. It's 10.4 x (shoulder width in cm)= Height in mm. Hope this helped you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back