Halo: CE Anniversary Mark V Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RejectedWolf

Hey everybody! This is the first set of armor that i will be completing from start to finish. i will be doing video updates on youtube and hopefully get some pictures going as well.

Cheers

Here is the fist update that I did a while go...

This one is more recent...

I am very open to suggestions and any assistance anyone will offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always love to see a fellow mk v. I like your solution to the back piece of the helmet. Kinda sad I didn't think of it. But kudos!!! Love the ingenuity. Helmet looks great by the way. Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to see more

oh wow, you're doing very good! I love your MKV build, definitely going to watch this thread for more updates.

If you wanted to still put the chip in the back of the helm you could put it in the peace that you cut out and run the wires to your magnets. Do the same on the other side from your power supply. SO you put the chip in the back peace and when the two magnets click together the complete the circuit thus activating all the lights and chip. Ford and Chrysler have been using this kind of set up for years on their minivans sliding doors.

HAHA HE GOT MY NAME RIGHT!!! :p too many times i get called something completely wrong... so... yea lol

Anyway everything is looking awesome man!! Cant wait to see this one finished!

(BTW every time i hear you say headlights all i can think is "remember to get headlight fluid!" -RvB)

i finished all of the electronics courtacy of dustin westaby aka thatdecade. i will be posting another vid with the 98% finished helm and the finished electronics. now i need to suck it up and start sanding EVERYTHING!!!! ugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back