I Need an Admin: I would like to leave this in the hands of the 405th admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltmcmuffin

Jr Member
Does anybody know about this? I seemed a little odd when I got added, but I figured I would ask and see if you (as the 405th admins) know (and/or even approve of this).

"405th Facebook Group"
http://www.facebook.com/groups/222949664407805/

I personally think it would be a good idea, but I do not currently believe that their is any admin involvement with this endevour.

I normally wouldn't care, but I figured I would point it out incase there is something fishy about it, in order uphold the integrity and namesake of the 405th.

I went ahead and wrote on the wall asking (in the most professional and non-insulting way possible) asking about the page and how and why it was created, and if anything was known on the administrative side of the 405th. I have yet to recieve a reply, but I figured I would post here and see where an answer turned up first.

My post in it's entirety:
"So, I don't mean to be rude or question people for making this, but from what i'm seeing from this group, it makes me question if this is in any way "official" or even supposed to be taken serious... like I said, I'm not trying to cause problems, but I wouldn't want to be a part of someone trying to (for the lack of a better word) imperssonate the 405th... I just believe that if this were actually the 405th, this would be a little more well known and more "in the spirit of the 405th"."

I will from here on leave it to you guys as the 405th admins to decide how to go about handling this, but if I may be of any assistance to you guys, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to help.

Again... I appologize if I am stepping on anyone's toes here in case this is "legitimate", but I would rather question it and keep the 405th proffesional than ignore it and risk the namesake of the 405th.

Admins, I thank you for your time, and I appologize in adavance if there is anything wrong with what I am doing, or the way I am going about this.

-Mikey
(or for the sake of Identification of Facebook, Michael Wiesepape)

i understand that... I just figured that it would be best that someone knew, and I honestly looked at it as less of a fan page and more of a... well idk the word... but i'm sure you get what i mean... I just didn't want a bunch of people running around on facebook claiming to "be the 405th" when they are actually members of the 405th that have their own agenda... if that makes any sense?

and I appreciate that... that was exactly the answer i was looking for (mostly)...

I just wanted to make sure that everything that was happening was ok with the "leadership" of the 405th... (if you will)

i luv that the guy is usng one of sean ODST photo's for the group pic. wonder if he asked to us it. i just hope he doesnt bring a bad name to us if he starts any drama.

yeah that seems kinda weird that he is using a sean bradley pic some one should report him if he took the pic without asking sean, unless this is sean's FB page =O xD lol

A lot of things that we can't control, and our reach only goes so far. This is outside our reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back