In my first post i will show you my Spartan Laser ò_ò

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koetsu

Hello to everyone, im new here and first i want to show you my last work @@. The Spartan Laser
dscf0123v.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

dscf0132h.jpg

dscf0150wx.jpg

dscf0167q.jpg

dscf0176ys.jpg

I have done so far the reach magnum, and the Halo 3 assault rifle. But...yes im a cheater i have bought the Master Chief armor T__T i didn't know that time there was this super community, and i promise i will make 2 one for me and one for my gf

That...is...amazing! I love all of the weathering and detail work you did on it. Absolutely superb. Keep us up to date with those other projects btw. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Wow, your second post and this is what you give us! Outstanding work! Any chance on sharing your technique with the rest of us? Did you use a CNC? Carve by hand? What material did you use? Information like that would be wonderful.

first of all im italian, and im not perfect with english expecially with material names xD if you want i can post more pictures about "making off" i have all on my fb but i can even share them here. Its a foam used as insulating panel, hope its correct. >_<.

wow......this is..... wow.... amazing?? awesome?? epic?? very cool work!! great job!! you're obviously experienced with this type of work!! thanks for sharing with us

wow... now i NEED to try this. what a sexy method. ill probs fail, but man what a nice job! post a tut or something and ull defs be elited. stuff like this cant be ignored.

wow... now i NEED to try this. what a sexy method. ill probs fail, but man what a nice job! post a tut or something and ull defs be elited. stuff like this cant be ignored.

I agree, this is the best Spartan Laser i have ever seen and that may not seem like much cause not a lot were made but your attention to detail was Fabulous. I do have to ask though, Did you brush the acrylics or Airbrush them on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back