Master Chief patrolling norwich UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PANIK33

hey guys thought you might like to see some pics from some fund raising i did with some friends in the city center

100_2269.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2271.jpg

100_2272.jpg

100_2273.jpg

100_2275.jpg

100_2282.jpg

100_2284.jpg

this is my favorite pic .. i was poseing for someone else when a guy walks mast and looks up from his phone to see my pistol aimed right in his face .. purely accidental shot but brilliant all the same

100_2279.jpg

closer up ... my god .. the look on his face kills me every time

chiefsupprise.png

thanks guys
Ron
PANIK33

I've said it before on facebook and I'll say it again Ron, fantastic job. Nice NSD, I saw pics up online of it, but can't place who's it is. I'm losing track of who's daleks are whose now.

Where did the TIE Pilot get their chest box? Someone over here somwhere bought a set of my plans off me and said they'd show me pics when they built it, but never did. I'm wondering if that's my set lol

Amazing costume :)

Lucky you didnt get into trouble for the guns though with our stupid laws here. Even though they're pep guns anything that looks like or can be mistaken for a real gun can land you in alot of trouble. Great work on the costume though. If my helmet turns out half as good as yours looks i'll be happy

thanks guys
yeah it was a great day

thanks shubpig.. yes it probably is to small its just a plastic toy gun modified to look more like the magnum .. same with the sniper .. its the nerf n strike recon

thanks KrovikanCorvinus .. im sorry i dont recognise your name mate .. i believe it was bought from someone in america .. and that is dalek winston .. mark dean's NSD .. cant w8 to finish mine :D

thanks coyote ... ive never had any problems with gun laws so far .. there not real .. and the police where i live are intelligent enough to know that XD and i have special clip on orange tips for both the magnum and sniper so even if they do moan at me i can jut put them on

thanks for the comments guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back