Hello and are German Members here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu411

Hi i´m new at this forum and i want to Build Halo Costumes,i´m 21 years old and i live in germany,because of that sry for my bad english ^^ my questions is are any people from germany here? because when i have problems with the making of a coustume i better understand things in german,it does to take long to translate tutorials in my brain and the google translater,transalte ******** from english to german. im lucky when somebody replies.

best greets from germany ;)

Also, this may seem pedantic, but it really hurts my eyes: Don't use accents (´) instead of apostrophes ('). Apostrophes are [Shift]+[#] on your keyboard. [#] is between [Enter] and [Ä].

LOL. This is not as bad as lack of capital letters and punctuations. No idea when a sentence starts and ends.

And some people can use the GOOGLE translator so we can understand and communicate better... This is the work of Translator...
Willkommen auf der 405.. Wenn ich sehe immer, Ihre Beiträge können wir einfach übersetzen mit Google, oder Sie können einige andere 405. Mitglieder, die fließend in Deutsch zu finden .... Viel Spaß.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back