Stormtrooper Foam armour files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Jr Member
Hi guys ive been playing around with these files that fierfek origanlly made and coverted them for foam use just thought i would share them to see if any of you wanted them looks like an easy build there is no helmet file as i think it would be to hard to build in foam so i havent done it .

Anyway see what you think the link below if a bulk download for all the files shown at the bottom :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9fx2a8mdmatlgtd

stormtroopleftthigh.jpg

stormtrooprightthigh.jpg

stormtrooperabs.jpg

stormtrooperback.jpg

stormtrooperbicep.jpg

stormtrooperbuttplate.jpg

stormtrooperchest.jpg

stormtroopercod.jpg

stormtroopergauntlet.jpg

stormtrooperhandplate.jpg

stormtrooperleftshin.jpg

60e72417-6cb4-3aa9.jpg

That'll answer your question. [photo taken off of the 501st website]
ok cool well maybe good for a base foam is easy to work with can be hardened and then used for vac forming templates or people might just want them just for a cheap costume and are not bothered about being a 501st member either way there free and here enjoy

You are mind reader! Over the last few days I've been giving serious consideration to attempting this. Now I don't need to make the files, I just need to find the time to build yours.

Downloaded. When I take a stab at building, I will share back. Thanks.

You are mind reader! Over the last few days I've been giving serious consideration to attempting this. Now I don't need to make the files, I just need to find the time to build yours.

Downloaded. When I take a stab at building, I will share back. Thanks.
cool i would love to see them keep me posted

60e72417-6cb4-3aa9.jpg

That'll answer your question. [photo taken off of the 501st website]

If you want to get technical, as long as the finished product has the high detail that vacuum formed plastic or fiberglass AND is accurate as to a particular movie (there are differences between SW, ESB, ROTJ) it should be acceptable, to be determined by the Garrison Membership Liaison. The GML is the approval authority for TKs so if you can do this and have it look like plastic or FG then you should have no issues. The bucket would really have to be made out of FG or plastic with all the curves and detail pieces. IF you decide to go for FISD (Stormtrooper elite) then you would have to meet their requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back