My 3 sons continued-Halo-ween parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immigman

After an almost 24 hour marathon, I finished my boys Halo armor just in time for their Haloween parade.
Here is my oldest gearing up as an ODST.
Haloween%202011%20002.JPG

Haloween%202011%20004.JPG

My middle child as a Red Spartan.

Haloween%202011%20008.JPG

My youngest.

IMAGE_1000027174.JPG

Thanks to all the members of the 405th. No way could I have done this without your invaluable advice.

Congrats! They look great. Let's be warned, once you start this path of making costumes you cannot stop! I make costumes for my 2 boys but you will be making 3. :D

im making armor for holoween and i really liked your paint job on that armor.
do you mind telling me what the brand and color of the spray paint you used.

I think I just died a little bit from all the awesome-ness of that.

I don't know if its OK to call Master Chief "cute" but that's just too darn adorable.

@CoolC- already there my friend. Two years ago it was stormtrooper armor and last year it was Batman. This year they wanted Halo after my oldest started playing ODST.

@Startekstar - the green is Krylon Italian Olive. The red is Valspar burgundy. I battle damaged the red armor with a toothbrush and silver paint.

[QUOTE@Startekstar - the green is Krylon Italian Olive. The red is Valspar burgundy. I battle damaged the red armor with a toothbrush and silver paint.[/QUOTE]

thnx a lot you just saved me some head aches

Awesome job! Really warmed my soul. My daughter has been on my case for a while about making her a costume. Anyhoo, you did a wonderful job!

-Tony

Props to you, you did a great job and you have some lucky children, and your foam skills are top notch

Great job! I too am making a LD Mark VI for my son for Haloween. I have a day and a half to finalize it but think I can do it. On to the next one for you eh?

These are just fantastic. I couldn't stop smiling while looking at them. They all look great and it seems like they had a fun time. Congrats and thank you so much for sharing so we can all smile and feel like kids again ourselves. (well at least those of us who aren't still kids;) )

Thanks everyone. With Halloween less than a day away and the weather showing temps in the mid to low 30s, I've spent the last few days after the school parade glueing fleece into the armor to keep my boys nice and warm. I also could not resist... I added some led lights to the helms..

IMAGE_1000027231.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back