Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was searching through Amazon for my visor and I saw this:

110.jpg

I wonder why someone who bought a visor also bought 110lb cardstock?

Maybe, this isn't the first time someone has noticed this, but, I thought I'd share.

At least it's the correct weight of cardstock!! :D

And the visor on the left is the one I'm using for my helmet. :)

How big is it? I couldn't really get a size from the pic. So, I went ahead and bought this one along with a larger 'looking' one. Not really a waste because I'm working on two helmets, but I want to make sure it fits.

How big is it? I couldn't really get a size from the pic. So, I went ahead and bought this one along with a larger 'looking' one. Not really a waste because I'm working on two helmets, but I want to make sure it fits.

Depends on what helmet you're making. It's definitely wide enough for any helmet, but it's just tall enough for a Mk VI, and should work fine on others like Mk V, Commando, Recon, etc.

Depends on what helmet you're making. It's definitely wide enough for any helmet, but it's just tall enough for a Mk VI, and should work fine on others like Mk V, Commando, Recon, etc.

The Reach era Scout helmet. But, with the helmets you just rattled off, it'll fit just fine.

last time i was on amazon, was looking at dirt-bike under armor, and the "also bought" section was full of halo related gear. was pretty funny at the time

That's funny. The helmet on the right is the one I bought for the padding and the visor to use in my CQB. The visor ended up breaking though, wasn't shatter resistant. Pooie...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back