Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This file is beautiful" do you think? Hi guys As promised, here's Left Shoulder Briareos.To obtain this file Harnor ask the Lord, . give the man that certainly deserves credit.

BriareosHombroDerSrHanor2012.jpg

Briareostojaleftshoulder01.jpg

Briareos% 75 helmet. Hi guys and girls, well this is what I have so far, is the first coat of printing. I need to build an ear and the (damn) sensor, I'm somewhat limited supplies and time.
Foto1097.jpg

Hello girls and boys, yesterday was a sunny day in Buenos Aires in fact ideal for painting so I did, but that is not what happened with the painting and never could adhere to the hull, this day but wanted to show all painted can not perhaps the weekend, much to the delay cent but I assure you and been working on all the details.
(I apologize for summary know the story, my English is as bad as I sold the painting ha ha ha)
Briareostoja.jpg

Good lord. This is what I get for not checking in. This has jumped leaps and bounds from when you first started. The sculpting alone is mind blowing.

Your build is amazing! The helmet is really impressive. Keep up the great work! :)

Wow man this is starting to look absolutely amazing!! Glad its been a while since I have visited your thread because lots of nice stuff to see :)

Just wanted to stop by and say, Awesome Job my man! This is turning into a great work of art and I'll just echo what everyone else is saying, The sculpting is definitely mind blowing my friend!

Tony

Briareos helmet 90%, Hi girls and boy
Well thank you all for the kind words recharge my batteries to keep going.
Mr Tony you know is always an honor for me to visit a teacher like you thanks.

Well I want and if possible destructive criticism (well not so destructive) of any details that you think I should improve, before moving to the next stage, I'm ready shot.

Briareos casco 90%, Hola chicas y chico
Bueno gracias a todos por las amables palabras recarga mis baterías para seguir adelante.
Sr Tony usted ya sabe siempre es un honor para mí la visita de un maestro como usted gracias.

Briareos2012Toja4.jpg

Briareostoja2012BsAs.jpg

Well money of course. he he he, not seriously just hope Mr. Harnor for the rest of the armor and the Blessed prometeus (carrying weapons in the legs)

Well I should not show this, but Mr. Harnor is working on this ... I think

Bueno yo no deberia mostrar esto, pero el señor Harnor esta trabajando en esto...creo

briachest.png

Yes, working. Slowly.

Congrat Toja-reos!

Ha ha ha Toja_reos is good, I only need about 15 pounds of muscle and now xD. Thank you master.

Toja_reos ja ja ja es bueno, solo me falta como 15 kilogramos de masa muscular y ya. Gracias maestro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back