Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic looking boots. Love all the detail.
Gracias thorn696 me gusta mucho tu trabajo impresionante, amo todos los detalles sigue con el buen trabajo amigo
Thanks thorn696 I really like your awesome job, I love all the details keep up the good work friend

Hola chicas y chicos, bueno aqui mi actualizacion.
por suerte para mi tengo un vecino que trabaja en la frabricacion de sandalias para playa y bueno le pedi un poco de su material (goma eva de alta densidad) y aqui el resultado, dejo el enlase de los zapatos y las pantorrillas (no es el mejor despliegue pero se puede trabajar con ellos).
ha si tambien unos pic de mi fusil

Hello girls and boys, well here is my update.
luckily for me I have a neighbor who works in the manufacturing of good sandals for beach and I asked some of his material (rubber eva high density) and the result here, I leave the enlase of shoes and calves (not the best display but you can work with them).
if also has a pic of my rifle
http://www.4shared.com/file/mTVK2zXi/Briareos_calves_by_C2_toja.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/hhl5Hjle/zapatos_briareos_by_C2.html

Briareoscalvesbytoja-1.jpg
Briareosfusilenigmabytoja6.jpg

This has to be the best thing I have ever seen. Even before I found the costume building community I always wanted one of these suits. I am more jealous than you can imagine as Appleseed is one of my all time favourite animes. Truely beatifully dude, standing ovation!

This has to be the best thing I have ever seen. Even before I found the costume building community I always wanted one of these suits. I am more jealous than you can imagine as Appleseed is one of my all time favourite animes. Truely beatifully dude, standing ovation!

Impressive words drack thanks, well I'm also a fan of Appleseed and if you always wanted to do my own Briareos and I think we're getting to the goal

Impresionantes palabras drack gracias, bien yo tambien soy fan de Appleseed y si siempre quise hacer mi propio briareos y creo que estamos llegando a la meta

Google translate lost something there. I tried finding some where to work out exactly what you mean but can not :(

Hello girls and boys, well here is my update.
Anterbrazo photos, proof of acrylic paint, left shoulder, shoes and video evidence led to the hull.
Sorry for the bad sound.

Hola chicas y chicos, bien aqui mi actualizacion.
Fotos del anterbrazo, prueba de pintura acrilica, hombro izquierdo, zapatos y video de prueba de led para el casco.
Disculpas por el sonido malo.

SAM_1219.jpg

BriareosZapatosbytoja.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This build is just awesome. I'm watching it both here and on FB. The attention to detail that you are putting into this just amazes me.:D

This build is just awesome. I'm watching it both here and on FB. The attention to detail that you are putting into this just amazes me.:D

Thanks Thorn 696, I'm not sure at the level of detail you put into their works, but I try lol

Gracias thorn 696, seguro no estoy a la altura de los detalles que usted pone en sus obras, pero lo intento lol

(The Google translator is worse or I speak in Chinese lol)
(El traductor Google esta peor o yo hablo en chino lol)

Just say, thank you very much Mr. Harnor and C2.
Solo dire, muchas gracias señor Harnor y C2.
Briareospantorrillayzapatosbitoja.jpg

You're making me feel bad. I haven't worked on briareos in nearly a month... Nice boots.

Oh no not my intention, I would be surprised that I have free time lol, you follow with your full project please

Oh no no es mi intencion, te sorprenderias el tiempo libre que tengo lol, usted siga con su proyecto a full por favor

Huh my message to you didn't send :( I shall say it again.

AAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back