Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh my message to you didn't send :( I shall say it again.

AAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Oh! The Lord of the elite, and not had the opportunities to congratulate you (and you know what I am writing out all other way around ha ha ha) Congratulations Mr. drack

Oh! el señor de la elite, no e tenido la oportunida de felicitarlo (ya tu sabes todo lo que escrivo sale alreves ja ja ja) felicitaciones señor drack

This is turning out to be... one of the best builds.. ever. Of all time...

You think? RoxyRoo thanks, I follow closely your work is awesome, very successful in these 8 days

Tu crees? gracias RoxyRoo, sigo de cerca tu trabajo es impresionante, mucho exito en estos 8 dias

Wow... Have not been on here in a while.. Gonna have to check in more often. Impressive if not brilliant. Love the boots.. Can't wait to see it done

Wow... Have not been on here in a while.. Gonna have to check in more often. Impressive if not brilliant. Love the boots.. Can't wait to see it done
Bueno no estaba en mis planes actualizar, pero como siempre es un honor su visita señor, asi que le regalo esta foto solo para sus ojos lol.

Well not in my plans to upgrade, but as always your visit is an honor sir, so I give her this photo for your eyes only lol.
SAM_1322.jpg

This is such an amazing build, sorry that I've been trying to post anywhere I can with your project but it's so amazing :D
any Idea when the chest file will be posted and the shoulder plate.

This is such an amazing build, sorry that I've been trying to post anywhere I can with your project but it's so amazing :D
any Idea when the chest file will be posted and the shoulder plate.

Welcome to the 405th, on page 5 explains that you have to ask Mr. harnor shoulder (the owner of the file) the chest is now developing,

Bienvenido a la 405th, en la pagina 5 se explica que hay que solicitar el hombro al señor harnor (es el dueño del archivo) el pecho esta en desarrollo por ahora,

Hello girls and boys, a small update.
Left shoulder end, not perfect but what is lol.
Last photo, inner detail to engage both parts

Hola chicas y chicos, pequeña actualizacion.
Hombro izquierdo final, no es perfecto pero es lo que hay lol
Ultima foto, detalle interno para acoplar ambas piezas
BriareosHombroizqtoja.jpg

SAM_1360.jpg

Excellent work as always. I love the poppers you added to connect the pieces.

Excellent work as always. I love the poppers you added to connect the pieces.

Thanks Drack, that is called "poppers" I had no idea, only an old boot jeans lol

Gracias Drack, con que se llama "poppers" yo no tenia ni idea, solo los arranque de un viejo jeans lol

This is one sweet looking build, awesome work.

Thanks Thorn 696, so it seems there is much excitement in and out of the 405th, so I'm editing the first page with all the files developed so far.

Gracias thorn 696, asi parece hay mucho entusiasmo dentro y fuera de la 405th, por eso estoy editando la primera pagina con todos los archivos desarrollados hasta el momento.

This has been such an impressive build toja!! This is the only full Brearios suit that I can recall. It's going to be great to see everything all together. Best of luck with the rest of the project.

-Matt

hola, que bueno encontrar otro latino por aqui, gracias por escribir en español, ¡¡ya quiero ver tu traje terminado!!
checa este post para latinos : http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/36608-Searching-for-Latin-America-members

This has been such an impressive build toja!! This is the only full Brearios suit that I can recall. It's going to be great to see everything all together. Best of luck with the rest of the project.

-Matt

@ paseo en Marte, gracias amigo impresionante tu construcción sigue así.

@ mkshane81 Thanks man, I also hope to reach the end
Gracias hombre, yo tambien espero llegar al final ;)

Hello girls and boys, well time to update
We have here ... try to be brief (translator is not very friendly)
First two photos, proof vest level (if the vest)
You probably wonder ... when will be available? file exists in obj format and is not fully developed (it is actually very complex) I personally would wait until Mr. Harnor release their work "patience please"
Okay the last picture is neither more nor less than PROMETEUS CYBORG PISTOL M-08 will soon be available (designed by Mr. Joel).
please let me your opinion.

Hola chicas y chicos, bien tiempo de actualizar
Que tenemos aqui...intentare ser breve (traductor no es muy amigable)
Primeras dos fotos, prueba de escala del chaleco (si el chaleco)
seguramente usted preguntara...cuando estara disponible? bien el archivo existe en formato obj y no esta desarrollado en su totalidad (es realmente muy complejo) yo personalmente esperaria a que el señor Harnor libere su trabajo "paciencia por favor"
Briareosarmadura1.jpg

@ Skull 81, Thanks man and welcome to the 405th.
@ Thorn696, I hope so, I'm giving 120% and more, whether your boots .. incredible.
Hello beautiful people* I promised and here is m-08 pistol Prometeus cyborg and his holster.

(Edited: Briareos, M-08 pistol Prometheus "without password" on the first page.).

PrometeusM-08TOJA.jpg

cartucheraPrometeusNN-1.jpg

@ skull 81, Gracias hombre y bienvenido a la 405th.
@ thorn696, yo espero que asi sea, estoy dando el %120 y mas, a si tus botas..increible.

Hola gente linda
lo prometido es deuda y aqui esta pistola Prometeus m-08 cyborg y su cartuchera.
Pd. pm para obtener la clave.
(luego editare este pos para poner los enlaces al principio).

Briareos pecho para pepakura, desarrollado por el Señor Harnor.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure and privilege to present to you, Briareos chest to Pepakura, developed by Mr. Harnor.
@ MR HARNOR, if there was a way to give my infantryman badge you certainly would give him all the honors ;), thanks eternally grateful, thank you very much.

BriareosbyHarnor-1.jpg

Señoras y señores, tengo el agrado y privilegio de presentar ante ustedes, Briareos pecho para pepakura, desarrollado por el Señor Harnor.
@ EL SEÑOR HARNOR, si existiera la forma de darle mi insignia de soldado de infanteria a usted, sin duda se lo daria con todos los honores, eternamente agradecido gracias, muchas gracias.

This all looks stunning so far! I've been a HUGE fan of Briareos since the 80s when I first read the Appleseed Manga!! A buddy of mine wants to do this costume too, so everything you're doing is much, much appreciated!

Any chance that you will be posting the pep files somewhere for others to use?

Either way, your work looks amazing!

Here's a pic from the way back machine. Me at Anime Expo in 2003 as an ESWAT Officer. Heh
58195.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back