Briareos Hecatonquiros Nuevo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toja

Briareos Hecatonchires

Hey guys, first of all I want to thank, dung0beetle, jtm1997, blackula727, chbcc1, rundown and master calladar thank you very much for the support and try to understand my Spanish. . I apologize for the possible error of the translator thanks greeting

English:

Gosh darn, pretty epic helmet! Just recently watched that movie, I loved it. That helmet is sick! I'll be following this thread.

Spanish:

Impresionante, acabo de ver esa película! Su construcción se ve muy bien. Voy a estar mirando muy de cerca!

Lo siento si el traductor no es muy buena. Google no ha sido saber para tener lo mejor.

where did you find the shoulder pep at? i have been looking for more files but have not found any.

Just a piece of advice. You may want to put your photos in photobucket or some other photo sites if you want more audience. Not everyone of us use Facebook. I had one until I killed it recently because of FB horrendous privacy infringement. If you allow us to see your photos in your FB account that means you have a lot of public information. You may want to tighten your privacy settings, which by default is open to the public and shared with everyone.

Just a piece of advice. You may want to put your photos in photobucket or some other photo sites if you want more audience. Not everyone of us use Facebook. I had one until I killed it recently because of FB horrendous privacy infringement. If you allow us to see your photos in your FB account that means you have a lot of public information. You may want to tighten your privacy settings, which by default is open to the public and shared with everyone.

CoolC Thanks, I always wonder how do the other users to see your photos in your post, I thought that I could not ha ha rookie, I apologize for my ignorance.

Well guys this is new Briareos forearm.
Mr. HARNOR design. Soon will be available as long as Mr. Harnor prescribed.
I apologize if you do not know what I had this written. use a translator.

Well this is what is so far.

BriareosAnteBrazoIzqpepakuradesplieguesrharnortoja.jpg

Wow, just wow, amazing Work!

Can´t wait for the Forearm-Armor to be released^^

Thanks, here the file. For now only the left, see Mr. Harnor to make a mirror of this file, but the truth is that I understand little, or not know how.

Hi guys, well after fighting against discouragement, so as not to seize all my being, I have some provision to continue my project, or if anyone has any advice to give before the chemicals get start
kitresina.jpg

The build looks great Toja! I'm in love with your pep skills. Wonderful job so far. Keep on building my friend!

Tony

The build looks great Toja! I'm in love with your pep skills. Wonderful job so far. Keep on building my friend!

Tony
Hey Tony is an honor to have visits from the elite, this humble post, thanks.
Well for the rest of mortals like me, here's my update.
I WANT TO TELL THE EXPERIENCE OBTAINED IN THESE FEET, BUT I AM BOUND BY THE TRANSLATOR, NOT ALWAYS TRANSLATE WHAT I MEAN.
I hope the photos is an example.

BriareosEscalaantebrazo.jpg

Although the file is the same as Mr. HARNOR design gently. This file is for the left arm and could not wait for it to develop the right arm, I decided to put together the same but with the number on inside and wala ... we have the right forearm. well for those who want to get started intet my advice is for the smaller pieces, if they ask I can upload sample pictures just ask.

Hi guys, well first of all I tell you my journey through the web looking for a cosplay Briareos, in all cases and have seen problems with the dimension of the head, Well I decided to scale as small as you can, now this has its consequences wearing a helmet attached to the face and not only that if that does not enter my head of Briareos. The most feasible is this in my opinion the pictures ....
I find it very practical.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Pd. Feel free to express their opinions, criticisms and advice.

BriareosCabezaajustado.jpg

Briareoscabezaajustadoconrecina.jpg

Wow Toja! This is an awesome build.

Did you have to pay for your Rifle Pepakura file? I was wondering if there was any chance I could get it from you. I have looked around and all the links are dead that I have found!!

The scale of the head looks good so far. I imagine with some bulking up of the body, the armor will look awesome! Watching this build for sure!!!

-GundamLoki

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back