Skyrim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

afa

Jr Member
Who else can't wait!
On that note is there any blacksmithy types here in the 405th?
Looking for the basics for sword making

Who else can't wait!
On that note is there any blacksmithy types here in the 405th?
Looking for the basics for sword making

I can't wait! Even made my own pep file helmet from skyrim to wear when it gets released >.<

I'm looking forward to the game, I bought it for Xbox 360 only problem is my wife is a gamer and ill have to fight her for it.

haha wow a gamer for a wife you really know hoe to pick them dang your dang lucky, my girlfriend hates video games she wants to spend time with me with me not zombie face in the screen but i guess that the fact that my girlfriend is hot kinda even things out well at least i think

We (me and my friends) are going to camp out the midnight release at 5pm and gonna have a skyrim day, from the moment we all get home.
And I know that, a already have a little experience with metal working, was just looking for someone to look at a couple ideas I had for sword making to see what they would think of my method

i would love to hear your ideas on what you plan to do on the sword i have some metal working and forge experience myself and i think i could help you

Going to the midnight launch to get collectors edition

But to the sword making are you looking for making it out of metal itself?

i pre-ordered it but it hasn't arrived yet, cause skyrim is already out in some australian store i pre-ordered from eb-games and there one of them

I can't wait to get my copy. Going to the midnight release so I can play late tonight as I've got tomorrow off. This coming week is like Gameapalooza. Skyrim now and Halo Anniversary on Tuesday? Win!

for anyone who has played it, you know how in teh menus you can look at everything very indepth, can we please start seeing some pep files as it will be really easy to make files i think anyways :)

i thought pep files were going to shoot out because the 3D image is IN THE GAME...

I've noticed that a lot of the "designs" and details on items are just texture. I'm sure the basic shape is a file, but if we want detailed items, someone would have to modify those into the game file

Woo skyrim! I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am, fighting two dragons at once with a couple enemy mages, and teaming up with a giant to kill another dragon was the highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back