TONIGHTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I cared less about my education...actually, I don't. I'm going to be up at my local Wal-mart at around 7:00 PMish.

send a notice to all the parents that a school administrator will be on xbox live looking for students skipping school

haha if only it were true

I can't wait I'm going to gamestop around 5 today!!! I'm so excited I couldn't sleep last night, even after finishing my helm at around midnight.

Im loving my ex colleague at the toysrus :lol:

img5679ca1.jpg

89621-IMG_5681.jpeg

89623-IMG_5683.jpeg

I did't open the leg yet...im waiting for my brother

See you online

(you guy know i live in the Netherlands, right ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
yea we know. i cant wait till tonight. im fillin up a cooler with energy drinks and putting it in my room :D me and my friend are gonna beat halo right when we get home.

ZOMFGBBQFPSLOLROFL!

I'm so excited about tommarow!

Just think about it...HALO 3 IS COMING OUT TOMMAROW!

I think I'm gonna faint.

If I don't win a free copy of the Legendary Edition, I'm short 44 dollars... I hope I have some really generous friends...

Good thing my Pre Order of the Legendary Edition lasts until Thursday! Yeah, I was thinking....

I am picking up my Legendary copy at midnight after I get off from work. It sucks though, on the 25th I have a scuplture class, a test in my abnormal psychology class and then I have to work a seven hour shift after school... :(

I'm about to leave now for Hastings I have a H2 tournament to win in my armor. See you after I beat the game. Everyone drive safely, it would suck to end up in the hospital or to die before you get to play...

Spartan-419 said:
If I don't win a free copy of the Legendary Edition, I'm short 44 dollars... I hope I have some really generous friends...
Good thing my Pre Order of the Legendary Edition lasts until Thursday! Yeah, I was thinking....

Dude just wait in line and hold out a bucket.. And say.. Will dance for legendary edition.. 44 people give you a buck.. Your in!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back