Sgt. Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloknight6

Jr Member
How did Sgt Johnson get off of the exploding installation 04? Do you think we will have a longer legendary cut scene? One that shows his escape? Do you think 343 would spend the extra time to extend it, given all the press about the game being targeted to true halo diehards? (343 has stated they are putting new elements like terminals to build on the games back story, and hint towards the story of Halo 4.)
Honestly I hope to see this addition to the game. What do you guys think? Would they include this? Are my hopes too high? Is the element of Johnson's escape to remain classified? Discuss! :p

It didn't happen in the game but in the books, and it was in a Pelican not a long sword as they had a Spartan that had been injured, frozen in cryo onboard too.

The Spartan's name is Linda, and the pelican didn't have the cryo tube, Master Chief retrieved right before his longsword and Sgt. Johnson's pelican got into a fight with a few Covenant ships.

johnson also has a very rare condition which makes him immune to the flood. it ws caused by plasma radiation, however i dont have the book infront of me to quote what it is called.

That disease, aka Boren's Syndrome, was just a ruse to cover up his Spartan I involvement...

That disease, aka Boren's Syndrome, was just a ruse to cover up his Spartan I involvement...
^^ This! When I read in the Halo Encyclopedia that Boren's Syndrome was a cover up of the Spartan I participants, ergo Johnson was a Spartan I, his bad arseness made so much more sense :)

Haha, well I can tell the whole story. . .

Sgt. Johnson received augmentation in a volunteer project known as "Project Orion" AKA the Spartan-1 program. due to the combination of chemicals they're immune systems were scrambled, leading to the ceation of a cover-up disease called "Borens Syndrome." After the flood attacked him and everyone else back on I-04, he escaped. Had he not had Borens syndrome the flood would have entered his Nervous system and change him,however since his nervous systems signals are scrambled, The flood couldn't infect him. He ran off to a base where he met up with some other marines to find a way off the installation. the whole team went to the Pillar of Autumn where the main camp of the crew was, but were attacked by flood coming from the canyon.

After that I can only guess they tried to escape that. After Halo blew up They must've went into cryo sleep, as master chief picked up johnson in a cryo tube in space. Then all of First Strike happens. . .

EDIT: Well I learned something today, scratch the whole plasma case deals. the FICTITIOUS borens syndrome indeed exists XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back