Kamen Rider W Build (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDelta

So im makeing a kamen rider suit for Anime Los Angeles. I almost have all the pep done. I also have the resin and fiberglass i need. Ive been told that bondo-glass is ok to use but harder to sand. So im debating whether or not to use it. Some of the amor as you will notice isnt the kamen rider W armor. Im just useing the pep's For a base. After i bondo it and sand it down with detail Befor I pait it. Im not going to say what i use for the other parts. I'd figure it be a fun game if people said what they are. (Lol XD)In any case none of these pep files are mine, and I dont take credit for any of them.
Well Here's the picture's
Here's the full armor ive made but the bicep's
HNI_0019.jpg

HNI_0016.jpg

HNI_0017.jpg

HNI_0018.jpg

HNI_0016.jpg

Some close up's of the helmet. My girl is holding it for the shots

Snapshot_20111114_32.jpg

Snapshot_20111114_2.jpg

Snapshot_20111114_1.jpg

Me wareing the chest armor

HNI_0011-1.jpg

Finger's and handplate

HNI_0022.jpg

HNI_0021.jpg

HNI_0020.jpg

the thigh

HNI_0014.jpg

And finally the bicep

HNI_0012.jpg

HNI_0013.jpg

So thats all I have at the moment. Im going to resin and fiber glass on wensday when it's sunny. Its to cold untill then.

Attachments

• HNI_0016.jpg
    HNI_0016.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 419
Heres some other shots

Here are some other shots that i couldnt include since you can only have 15 pics per post.
Sorry for the double post.
HNI_0015.jpg

Snapshot_20111114.jpg

AWESOME! Glad to see the files get some use out of them!

Um, I would recommend making the suit out of foam, you want to be able to pose, breathe, KICK, PUNCH, HENSHIN, "SA OMAE NO SUMI WO KAZERO!" easily. Very well done so far :D

I did Skull last May, re doing it soon! I also did OOO, im working on improving it and making some other OOO forms.
phpXgwzp7PM.jpg

185447_1931016238394_1331880132_31797563_4569137_n.jpg

Right now im working on my main project Fourze :D

Nice job on your previous work and best of luck with your new build.:)

Oh wow!

I've never seen anything like this before. I hope you do not mind my asking...uh, what exactly IS Karmen Rider?

I just have to ask. Is there any chance I could get that hand/finger file from you?? Those are exactly what I have been looking for in terms of patterns!! This build is going to be epic. So happy to see these being built now! McCaboose: Dude those are epic! Good freaking job!!!

-GundamLoki

Last edited by a moderator:
jan/4/2012 up date (not good)

SO the helmet warp in the back witch is not good at all. Like 2 days befor the con OMG F&%# my life you know. Im going to try a quick fix of rondo in the back to see if it works. The other bad news was that the cest didnt come out right either. THat one was my falt i rondo the inside first witch warp it hard...... But THeres a glimmer of hope knowen as EVA foam I started the cest and im Pleased to say I have it all cut out. All i need to do now is glue it togrether. If im spelling any words worng im sorry. Its just 2 am and Bad a bad day.
All post pics tomarow of everyting.

My room mate just got me started in Kamen Rider Den-O. I love it!(Plans for Momotaros are in order). Though I'm afraid I wont like any other Rider more than Den-O because of the imagins!

So i'm back on the site now that i have internet back XD. This build will get a big update soon sorry i have't been taking pics yet. The bad new is that the pep and bondo idea was a fail product. When trying to bondo the the peaces warp, So now i'm making it out of foam.

So i'm back on the site now that i have internet back XD. This build will get a big update soon sorry i have't been taking pics yet. The bad new is that the pep and bondo idea was a fail product. When trying to bondo the the peaces warp, So now i'm making it out of foam.

Hooray! anyways, what Den-O file is that in your avvie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back