Halo MK VI custom (FINISHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good! Your pep skills are great. Everything looks very clean. How are you planning to harden your suit/ Rondo or fibergalss? Just curious :)

i think i might do a little of both.
sadly though i won't be able to start any of that untill spring, because the room i am working in is about 3 ft from the heater and my garadge is 50 ft from my house (if you are wondering i live in the contry) and dosn't have a heater so no place to work :(
but when spring comes around i will be back in full swing.

ok here is a small update i was working on finshing my pep files then this idea came to me i wanted to do something completely different with my hands and this was the result
DSC00202.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

tell me what you think

ok time to start again. i've had this progect on hold for quite a while now but it is comming back to life slowly. over the next couple of week i will have the lats parts of pepakura finished i will have peped an AR and an M6 pistol then thins will move some what slower as i start fiberglasing and bondoing. UPDATES COMMING

[Octorock] i might make the hi def plates but as of now no

in other news i have finished peping all parts and have offically started fiberglassing pictures soon

ok picture time i havent taken any fiberglassing pictures yet so bear with me

up first is my peped AR

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

i am planing to put in a small light and this is what i found

DSC00355.jpg

and this is how it will be placed

DSC00353.jpg

and in my spare time over the cold i mad a mark VI helmet

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

ok fiberglassing pictures

first up are my odst sholder plates that i am going to attach to my MK VI bicep base

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

now i have my more or less finshed materials lined up

DSC00363.jpg

forearms

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

M6B Reach Pistol disassembled

DSC00366.jpg

reassembled

DSC00367.jpg

you might note that the out side isn't fiberglased yet but im getting there

and now i have started on the thighs and mk VI biceps

DSC00368.jpg

i always tart a new piece by fiberglassing the inside first

DSC00369.jpg

and that is all i have for now hoping to finish fiberglasing by june.

haha well i had a lot of time to work with it recently and that helps a lot

Dude, I love how your mixing different pieces together. I REALLY wanna see how this one turns out.... Spider....Hate spiders.... please tell me you killed it!

Another EVA fan! Good luck with your build, it looks like it's coming along nicely so far. How do you plan on handling the visor? Also, I really like the armored finger concept, it'll be interesting to see how you manage it if you stick with it!

Another EVA fan! Good luck with your build, it looks like it's coming along nicely so far. How do you plan on handling the visor? Also, I really like the armored finger concept, it'll be interesting to see how you manage it if you stick with it!

Oh ya love the Eva. But to answer your question I plan to vacuum form the visor after the rondo process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back