Legends Foam Build (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, after a long absence, I am still around and working! The progect was to create the armor from Halo Legends the Package. Using foam and dinner mats from wal-mart i have progressed fairly well. Since i couldnt find ant pep i just made my own Templates from drawings based on watching the CG. Still a little rough, but please, let me know what you think.
2011-09-18164322.jpg

step1
2011-09-22090633.jpg

chest step1
2011-09-22090702.jpg

chest step2
2011-09-22103349.jpg

first fitting
basic3.jpg

adding the back
basic5.jpg

back details
basic6.jpg

secomd fitting.

C&C welcome.
thanks for looking
jimbo

Nice....Very nice foam work. Please keep us posted I'd love to see you this one turns out.

I commend you for being able to do this without pepakura. I too tried to do Legends armor and it kicked me pretty hard so i switched to doing mark V.

It turned out fantastically so far. The patterns seem pretty darn accurate to my memory of Legends (I watched it so many times...). I can't wait to see more. <3

Wow... I mean Wow. That is awesome foam work. Especially without pep templates. Very nice. Keep it up. Can't wait to see more!

The floral bit on the chest is a nice touch, too. You should keep it when painting. haha

Seriously though, this is looking great for freehand. Holy smokes. Have you done much work like this before? Or you just naturally talented?

in all seriousness, you HAVE to release those templates!
for a set of scratch built templates its turned out quite well!

will definitely be watching this build
CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back