Halo MMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayl0r

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I checked the search bar and nothing came up.

Supposedly, there have been rumors that 343 said they might consider sometime in the future making a Halo MMO. Don't quote me on this. Its more of a game forum "He said this and he heard from so-and-so."

Basically, my question is do you think it could ever work out?

Mass Effect is supposed to get an MMO down the road, so is Elder Scrolls(they said they wouldn't be fully open to the idea.)

Someone was suggesting the MMO gameplay (Halo) would be based off of the same gameplay that Star Wars The Old Republic has.

What are your thoughts? Lets say they end up making it, would you get it or pass?

There was actually one in progress for a while there, but $#!7 ended up happening (I think the developers went out of business). A lot of the pieces apparently were brought in to use in Star Wars: The Old Republic, according to Halopedian. I looked it up a while back.

There was actually one in progress for a while there, but $#!7 ended up happening (I think the developers went out of business). A lot of the pieces apparently were brought in to use in Star Wars: The Old Republic, according to Halopedian. I looked it up a while back.

Only textures, skyboxes, shaders and stamps.

To be honest, I would not buy it. It wouldnt be new or have exciting new features or weapons. And it would be a brand new concept to Halo so 343 probably wouldnt make it significant to the actual story line. Kinda like a super smash bros MMO. I just dont think it would do very well and I know I wouldnt ever buy it.

i agree with aaron. it'd be like halo wars, doesnt contribute to the story at all. i would buy it though, becuase it is a halo, and i have got nearly every halo, i am missing two halo's
anniversary and halo 2 pc. yea thats right, i got halo ce on xbox and on pc, plus the custom edtion, dont say that is kinda a waste, coz its not! thats the only reason id buy it, coz i collect them!

Yeah, the collection of games would be the only reason for me to buy it but i dont even have halo CE or 2 in a hard copy. I sold them after i bought them on xbox marketplace....but yeah it would be like Halo wars and I might play through once. Cutscenes in that were awesome though.

Yeah, the collection of games would be the only reason for me to buy it but i dont even have halo CE or 2 in a hard copy. I sold them after i bought them on xbox marketplace....but yeah it would be like Halo wars and I might play through once. Cutscenes in that were awesome though.

Cutscenes were amazing.

Herpa Derp

I would buy it as long as it's from a marine perspective or UNSC captain (commanding UNSC ships against the covenant would be epic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back